Why Should You Consider a Bagster or Dumpster Rental?
No matter who you are or where you’re from, the one constant is a guarantee of culminating junk. Homeowners and property managers across North America are falling victim to garbage and trash everywhere! And with no good way to get rid of any of it—many people leave it or send it to the landfill.
There are better ways to approach junk hauling and trash removal. Removal companies like Junk King are there to give every property owner a fighting chance against the tides of Amazon boxes, junk, and trash.
Dumpsters, Bagsters, and professional removal crews are some of the best ways to eliminate your junk and trash. Depending on the service ordered and the provider, a homeowner can have their entire home cleaned out without ever having to leave their La-z-Boy. Alternatively, those who choose their way can get a dumpster rental or a Bagster and have multiple days to clean up their situation.
The best removal solution for your clean-up needs will be the one you choose—so do research before committing to any option. There are pros and cons to everything, after all.
Bagster vs. Dumpster Rental – Which is the Better Option?
Dumpsters vs Bagsters is a choice that every homeowner or property manager will need to make at some point.
No matter what choice is picked, the renter will find a better price point using these services over a weekly collection service with a trash bin rental cost.
There are better times to hire professional services and worse times. Read on to learn more about the dumpster vs Bagster options and what they can do for you.
Bagster Bags by Waste Management
Bagsters are movable fabric trash collectors. They are the smallest option for at-home trash removal. However, because they are the lite option, it should be noted that there are limits to the Bagster’s capacity—there can be no appliances or large furniture loaded into them.
Further, they have two separate transactions attached to them: the first happens when a person “buys in” at a home improvement store. This purchase price is usually $30—then, when the Bagster is filled, the renter must call Waste Management to order a pick up. This pick up is the secondary transaction: the removal price is based on the weight of the Bagster. The overall cost shouldn’t be much, as the Bagster can only hold about 3,300 lbs.
MINI Dumpsters by Junk King
On the other hand, dumpster rentals are an option. Dumpster rentals have sizes that range from 10 to 40 cubic yards—and every rental company approaches its rentals differently. In the case of Junk King, our dumpster rentals consist of our roll-aways called a MINI.
Junk King MINI dumpsters differ from the other alternatives because of their utility. MINIs are compact, allowing them to sit even in the smallest residential driveways. But they are more than just MINI; they are also heavy-duty—with an interior of 12 cubic yards. That means that a MINI dumpster can easily remove large or multiple appliances with a MINI dumpster.
The Pros & Cons of Hiring Junk King as Your Professional Dumpster Service
The Pros of Hiring Junk King Services
Many other pros come with hiring Junk King services for removal. For example, with Junk King, clients can order full service instead of self service.
Note: The full service includes a professional removal crew and a Big Red Truck. Thus, the removal is done by our team the same day—there is no time to ‘waste!’
Consider the following additional benefits of working with the Junk King MINI:
- Multi-day rental: Dumpster rentals often last for up to two weeks. In the case of the Junk King MINI, our multi-day rental periods typically span 3, 5, or 7-days. The day span is crucial because it will give you extra time to make hard choices and encourage everyone to move with intention.
- Green hauling after-care: After your junk is removed, where does it go? Most of the stuff in our homes can be recycled, especially the more complex pieces. The difficulty is spending time breaking them down into simple parts. Junk King goes through every haul and recycles more than 95% of all the junk we move.
- World-class support: Moving junk and trash is difficult without assistance. Many people overestimate their strength, abilities, and lofty goals. That’s why Junk King offers top-rated customer support from our customer representatives and our professional removers. When you choose to move with Junk King, junk hauling and garbage disposal is as easy as 1, 2, 3—just point, and the junk is gone!
The Cons of Hiring Junk King Services
Every dumpster company has its cons, even the Junk King MINI. The fact that all removal companies have cons is good to keep in mind as you do further research on dumpster and removal options near you.
Consider these cons before you rent from Junk King:
- Placement limitations: Although the Junk King MINI is compact, it’s still too large to fit everywhere. Further, the MINI requires the solid, flat ground to rest on. Therefore most dumpsters are placed on a driveway or a street.
- Weight limitations: Dumpsters will always be able to hold more than a fabric alternative. However, this doesn’t mean they can’t be overloaded. An overweight dumpster is bad news; it can cause consequences like damage to the ground it was sitting on. In the worst cases, not even professional equipment can take it away.
The Pros and Cons of Renting a Bagster
The Pros of Renting a Bagster
Realistically, Bagsters have a certain amount of utility compared to the rent a dumpster options. Despite this, the Bagster remains a great option for those who choose to use it. The question is just whether the Bagster’s features are enough and if their cons are tolerable.
The Bagster is an excellent choice for small removals; these are some of its biggest pros:
- By appointment removal: Those who choose to work with the Waste Management option have unlimited time to complete their removal process. Further, because the bag is not on a rental schedule, renters can keep it for as long as they need to.
- Omni-placement: Bagster bags are the best option for tiny places or for long-term removals. Many people buy a Bagster and place it in their backyards. It should be noted, however, that Bagster removals need to be street accessible, so it is more advisable to put them in a driveway or on the street like a dumpster anyway.
The Cons of Renting a Bagster
The cons of the Waste Management Bagster are significant, given its role in removals. Consider these cons before you choose to move with a fabric removal option:
- Three cubic yards: The Bagster is only able to contain three cubic yards or 3,300 pounds. Additionally, these weight constraints are extended to heavy or large objects. Bagsters cannot haul away appliances, large furniture, and equipment with the Bagster.
- Loading requirements: Bagsters are soft-sided disposal vehicles. This means that the way junk is loaded into them matters. Generally, the heaviest items are loaded into the bottom of the bag. At the same time, the yellow straps that rim the bag must be able to meet in the middle for any by-appointment collection service.
Which One Should You Choose for Your Cleanup Project?
The Best Time to Rent a Bagster
The best time to rent Bagster bags is not during a removal. Yes, Bagsters can be an immediate, budget-friendly option for homeowners—however, they are better used for long-term reasons, for example:
- Get a Bagster at the beginning of a project. The designated space for all your creative wastes will ensure that everywhere else remains clean.
- Consider getting a Bagster at the beginning of a gardening season. Set it up in your yard and have an excellent place to drop all the waste from the garden into it.
The Best Time to Hire Junk King
Unlike garbage bags for rent, the best time to hire Junk King is when there is a removal. Junk King services are the best option for their price, service, and merits. We suggest calling us any time before your removal, for example:
- When a residential homeowner needs help clearing their yard. Trimming trees, pulling up stumps, and hacking down brush might not be the first thing you think of when you think of removal—but professionals can help with anything.
- Business or property managers should hire Junk King when they need help clearing estates or offices. Our full service option takes the labor off your plate; let our professionals clear out, clean up, and get the junk gone.
Contact Junk King Today to Get Serviced as Soon as Tomorrow!
When you choose to move with Junk King, junk hauling and trash disposal are as easy as 1, 2, 3—just point, and the junk is gone! Junk King is North America’s top-rated junk hauling and removal company; at least 60% of everything we move is recycled, donated, or reused. Contact us today to get a Big Red Truck or MINI as soon as tomorrow.
- Call us at (706) 247-7513: Speak with world-class customer representatives and receive a quote in minutes. Or ask to have an in person assessment on your property.
- Text us pictures of your junk at (737) 888-5865: Send us a text with pictures of your junk, and we’ll text you back with a ballpark quote within a business day.
- Stay online: Or stay online and get a quote immediately using the Junk King pricing calculator.