Here in the state of California, there are numerous advantages that come with living in a community that is part of a homeowner association (HOA). It shouldn’t come as a surprise, then, that HOAs are increasingly common throughout the state. According to recent statistics, 35.6% of California’s population lives in HOA communities. Furthermore, 64.9% of California homeowners are part of HOAs, and an estimated 4.68 million homes in California are part of HOA communities. With homeownership statewide standing at almost 55%, this means that the vast majority of homeowners in California also belong to a HOA community.
Living in a HOA community can help maintain, and even increase, your property value. This helps ensure financial stability for one of the most important investments that the average person will ever make. HOA communities also generally create a wider sense of community connection through creating spaces for community engagement, volunteer work, and an added layer of support for community needs. A quality HOA will also have strict rules and regulations to deter nuisance activity, while also maintaining the community´s common areas and amenities.
For managers or others who are in charge of administering an HOA, keeping the community clean is obviously one of the most important responsibilities. Unfortunately, there are going to be times when HOAs need efficient and fast junk removal services in order to keep their community tidy and clean. Junk King of San Fernando Valley is proud to be the top-rated junk removal company in the southern California region. We provide our junk removal services to the San Fernando Valley area, including: Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Granada Hills, Los Angeles, Newbury Park, North Hollywood, Oak Park, Porter Ranch, San Fernando, Thousand Oaks, West Hills, Westlake Village, and Woodland Hills.
Besides offering the best commercial and residential junk removal service, we also offer our services to homeowners associations located throughout the wider San Fernando Valley.
A Few Times When You Might Need Junk Removal for HOAs
Though private junk removal is often considered to be the responsibility of individual homeowners living inside a community or neighborhood, there are also times when HOAs might need the services offered by the best junk removal companies. A few instances when an HOA might consider hiring Junk King of San Fernando Valley include the following:
- Non-Compliant Homeowners: Unfortunately, in any community there are going to be individual homeowners and residents who don’t abide by the rules or norms established by the community. A resident who is moving out of the community might decide to leave boxes of junk sitting in the parking lot for someone else to take care of. Though you could wait for the local trash service to pick up these items, you might have to wait several weeks. In order to keep your community clean, hiring Junk King to clean up the junk left behind by non-compliant members can help you get rid of those junk items almost immediately.
- Major Community Events: If you regularly organize community activities such as potlucks, ice cream socials, or other community get-togethers, you will probably find that you are left with a large amount of trash after the party is over. Junk King can help you clean up your community areas the same day the activity ends.
- Renovations on Community Buildings and Amenities: Lastly, if your HOA is undergoing major renovations or retrofits to your community buildings or other common areas such as pools, tennis courts, etc., hiring Junk King can give you an easy and efficient way to clean up once those renovations are finished.
Why Hire Junk King for your HOA Junk Removal Needs?
Junk King is one of the few junk removal companies around the country that has an environmental ethic as a foundational element of our business model. We are proud to say that all of our franchises across the country are committed to recycling, donating, repurposing, or “upcycling” at least 60 percent of the junk that we pick up.
Furthermore, we also understand that getting rid of bulky junk items can be a difficult and cumbersome ordeal. Thus, we are also committed to making it extremely easy for you to get rid of your any junk items left around your community. Once you have hired us, we will do all the heavy lifting and towing. You simply have to let us know where the junk is located and we will do the rest. Due to the continued COVID-19 pandemic, we also offer no-contact service, meaning that you never have to physically interact with our junk removal technicians.
Additionally, providing our customers with “fair and transparent” pricing is one of the hallmarks of our company and we even offer your four different ways to get a free estimate:
- On-Site Pricing Estimate: On-site pricing is the best and most accurate way for us to assess the job and offer you the lowest price. Unlike other companies, our on-site pricing estimates are completely free, and come with no-obligation on your part. Our junk removal professionals will inspect the junk you need hauled away and offer you an upfront price. If a price agreed upon, we will often be able to get rid of your junk on the same day.
- Call to Talk with a Trained Customer Service Representative: If you´d prefer to talk with someone before making a decision, you can call us toll-free at 1-888-888-JUNK. Our customer service representatives can offer you a pricing estimate and help you plan the logistics of removing your junk from your community or HOA communal spaces.
- Text us a Photo: Also, you can simply take a photo of your junk and text us at 737-888-5865. We will promptly text you back a transparent price estimate. Once you accept the estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive.
- Online pricing estimator: Lastly, Junk King also offers an easy-to-use online pricing estimator. Simply enter your zip code to ensure that you are in right service area and provide a few more pieces of information regarding the type and size of the car junk you need removed. Our pricing estimator allows you to receive a transparent cost estimate based on either the actual items you need hauled away, or the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. The online pricing estimator is convenient, reliable, and time saving for those on a tight schedule.
No matter what option you choose, as soon as a price is agreed upon, you choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule. Our junk removal professionals will call you 15-30 minutes before we show up to promptly take your junk away! Our company is also fully insured, bonded, and licensed so that you can rest assured that you will never have to deal with unforeseen liabilities.
No matter what type of junk you need to get rid of, we are here to help you efficiently and clean up the areas around your HOA community. Give us a call at 1-888-888-JUNK, text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totaling more than $99. Junk King continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing possible.