For many of us, acquiring junk is far easier than getting rid of it. Obviously, we don’t pick up some item and declare, “This is junk. I think I’ll keep it.” Most of our junk didn’t start out as junk but instead had a practical purpose. Then over time and use (or abuse) something breaks or gets worn down which turned a practical piece into a piece of junk. When it comes to getting rid of that junk, help is standing by in the form of your professional junk haulers based in San Antonio – Junk King.
Here are the five top reasons for hiring Junk King’s junk haulers in San Antonio:
- Your Time: Your time is precious especially if you’re juggling a full time career and managing the hectic schedule of a busy family. Time is also the contributing factor as to why you might have all that junk in the first place: You just don’t have the time to pack it up and haul it off to the landfill. With professional junk haulers, you schedule the time you want your junk carted away. They show up, load up and drive off. It’s as simple as that.
- Your Back: Lifting junk and tossing it onto the back of a truck is not for everyone. In fact, it should really only be done by professional movers. These are the guys who have the experience and live by the rule “life with your legs, not your back.” If you’ve ever strained your back or know somebody who has, then this is not something you ever want to go through again. Leave it to the professionals.
- Your Space: Picture where your junk is now. Then picture it gone. What’s left? Empty space. Depending on the amount of junk you could have a lot of space. This could mean regaining an entire room, attic, basement or garage. What could you do with all that space? How about a guest room? How about a home office? How about an arts and craft workshop? The possibilities are truly limitless.
- Your Peace of Mind: If you live alone then you might not be bothered by piles of junk collecting dust. However, if you are sharing a space that junk pile could be a point of contention as in, “When are you going to get rid of all junk?” If the answer to that question can become “Soon as I call the junk haulers.” That is certainly going to deliver peace of mind to any household!
- Your Convenience: Hiring a professional crew of junk haulers means you’ll be able to schedule all your junk removal needs with just a phone call. Make that two phone calls. The first is to set up your appointment for an estimate and the second is the confirmation call you’ll receive when your team is on the way to carry out the job.
Simply call 1-888-888-JUNK or book an appointment online!
Get ready to freak out: according to scientists your dishwasher could be a breeding ground for bacteria and killer bugs! Think about this for a moment. Where does most of the bacteria grow? In a moist and hot environments. Doesn’t that describe perfectly a dishwasher? A recent survey found that 62% of dishwashers contained the fungi Exophiala dermatitidis and E. phaeomuriformis around the rubber band that sealed the door. These particular forms of fungus are referred to as black yeasts and can be extremely dangerous for human beings. Even though you’re using detergents in your dishwasher cycle some of that bacterium manages to survive and thrive in high temperatures. Does this mean you need to throw out old dishwasher? Depending on how old it really is it might be something to consider.
If the rubber seal around the dishwasher’s door is where the bacteria lives then you can take a look at your own dishwasher and just see how intact that rubber seal is. Are there tiny cracks in that seal? Guess who’s throwing a party in those cracks? That would be all the bacteria! Some people try doing a cleansing of their dishwasher by running vinegar through the wash cycle without any dishes loaded up. While this might do a good job of disinfecting it also might not reach deep down in those areas where the bacterium is living. This would be the perfect time and place that old dishwasher.
New dishwasher designs are more compliant with regard to health concerns. The rubber seals, drains and other components where bacteria can grow have been refined to help prevent that. You can also help the cause by giving your dishwasher a wipe down at least once a week with the strongest disinfectant.
Before switching over to your new dishwasher you’re going to have to make arrangements to get rid of the old one. This is where you can hire a professional crew of San Antonio junk haulers
like Junk King to show up and take that dishwasher away. Just because you might schedule to have your dishwasher taken away doesn’t mean you can’t have other things removed at the same time. If you plan it right, getting rid of your dishwasher could be the perfect excuse to get rid of a lot of other junk.
Take a simple tour around your house to see what else you might consider tossing out. Are there some unwanted and worn-out pieces of furniture that could go? Boxes of dusty papers and clothes that are meant for the trash heap? What about all the refuse from those unfinished projects that are now just taking up space in the garage or basement? Truth of the matter is that old dishwashers just going to take up one small corner in a big hauling truck. Certainly you could fill that truck up with a lot more junk. You might even be thinking of replacing all your kitchen appliances to make sure you’re getting the most energy efficient models. That will fill up a truck for sure!