Founded in 2010 by longtime friends Michael Andreacchi and Brian Reardon, Junk King is the 2nd largest and fastest growing junk removal service in North America.
Junk King’s rapid growth is fueled by its recycling-based junk removal model and world class customer service.
In 2014, Junk King was the highest ranked customer service organization in North America, with more promoters and fewer detractors than any other company in the United States!
Junk King’s goal has always been to reinvent the sector by developing a technology driven business management franchise in a traditionally low-tech sector. We are a premier white collar business system in a large, fragmented blue collar industry.
Having already launched 65 franchises in the US and Canada, Junk King is a dynamic brand that is well-positioned for sustainable growth for years to come.
Professional Junk Removal
Our professional junk removal service features a national call center, a proprietary Junk Netware software program, a state of the art review and referral platform that measure 10 customer service metrics for each and every job, mobile invoicing, a turnkey marketing program, and personalized support in operations, finance, and business development.
We combine old-fashioned customer service principles with state of the art technology to provide the modern customer with timely, professional, removal services.
Keys to the Kingdom
Junk King’s business system is based a handful of core principles that enable us to outperform the competition and build market share rapidly.
We are green and going greener! We recycle as much as possible of each and every job, up to 60% on average. Our operations revolve around a warehouse based recycling hub. We pack our trucks to sort recyclables in our warehouse and develop local and national recycling relationships to minimize dump fees and maximize recycling income for our franchise partners.
Our trucks are 20% bigger than our nearest competitors, a king-sized advantage. Bigger trucks means more jobs per day, more jobs per day means:
- Faster response time and happier customers
- More money in tips and bonuses for employees
- Even more savings on fuel and dumping costs!
Junk King’s’ King-sized trucks are producing king-sized gross profit margins.
Our territories are 25-400% bigger than our closest competitors’, creating a truly scalable business opportunity:
- Population of 350,000 minimum vs. 250,000 for our nearest competitor
- Average territory is approximately 900,000 population
- Territories are fully protected
Multiple Revenue Streams
Junk King is a diversified income model with 4 distinct revenue streams:
- Consumer/residential income
- Commercial/industrial business
- Government contracts
- Each channel builds our network and overall community presence
- Diversified income stream is more recession resistant and steadier month to month
Integrated Advertising with National Booking
We generate our multiple revenue streams with an integrated marketing system, national lead generation and call center support. Our marketing efforts include:
- Local marketing (direct mail, Yellow pages, Valpak, couponing, target offers)
- Local and national SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Local PPC (Pay Per Click, e.g. Google Adwords, etc.)
- National 800 # and call center support
- National marketing initiatives
Junk King is looking for highly motivated professionals to scale targeted, blue chip markets. Our territories are twice as large as our nearest competitor, creating a truly scalable business opportunity for entrepreneurial franchise owners.
Our marketing is B2B, B2C, B2G, and includes multiple online and offline channels to create brand recognition within 12-24 months.
* This franchising information is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable presale filing, registration, and disclosure requirements in your state.