Regardless of the state of any housing market, homes will sell, as will commercial properties. And for the real estate professionals handling the transactions, this involves a wide variety of tasks that must be accomplished.
Unfortunately for them, one of these tasks is often a property cleanout.
And, if you are a real estate agent or Realtor, this is not something you really want to do yourself.
Junk King Atlanta North Does Cleanouts: One Property at a Time
People and businesses are constantly on the move.
In fact, according to REALTOR® Magazine,
“Homeowners have been less transient the last few years. In the first quarter of 2019, homeowners who sold their homes had owned them an average of 8.05 years, down slightly from a record high of 8.17 in the fourth quarter of 2018, reports real estate research firm ATTOM Data Solutions. Still, that’s up a 7.75 year average recorded a year ago.”
And, when it comes to commercial entities, Urban.org noted that larger establishments are slightly more likely to move than smaller ones, and establishments in professional and scientific services or manufacturing industrial sectors were more likely to move than others.
What this means for real estate professionals such as real estate agents and realtors is a constant flow of empty properties that need to be sold or leased.
And, quite often, it means that property cleanouts are required.
For a variety of reasons, homes need to be cleaned before they can be shown and marketed. This is true for commercial properties, as well. But the problem that comes up with these vacated properties is that they cannot be leased again until the property is cleaned.
And this often means that there are piles of old furniture, equipment, and other junk that has to be removed in addition to regular cleaning.
This is vital since every day a home or rental property sits unoccupied and full of junk is another day that goes by without a sale or rent.
Property Cleanouts are Necessary – Doing Them Yourself is Not
Simply put, cleaning out properties isn’t really an easy task, and it requires a number of things.
For example, if there are any large items such as old furniture or office equipment to be hauled out and disposed of, you will need a suitable vehicle to take care of that. Which often means you will need to rent one.
Also, if you plan to do the actual loading and hauling, there are going to be additional expenses for fuel and possibly even tarps and tie-downs to securely cover your loads.
In addition to all of this, there will be disposal fees and possibly additional fees for certain junk items like old television and refrigerators that have federal, state, or regional disposal rules or restrictions.
Of course, this all means that you have to do all the heavy lifting and work of removing, hauling, and disposing of any trash, debris, or large junk items.
Unfortunately, too, this kind of work can end up becoming an all-day project. But, as a real estate professional, this is not the type of work you need to be doing – especially in Atlanta in the winter or late summer!
This is why we strongly recommend Junk King Atlanta North as your best alternative and as your number one choice for reliable, quick, and affordable property cleanouts.
To summarize, here are several good reasons for NOT doing your own property cleanouts:
You may not own or have access to a truck or van.
- Taking junk to a landfill is difficult and time-consuming.
- You may not have help for moving, loading, and unloading junk.
- You simply don’t have the time, desire, or resources for it.
Besides, even if you can load, haul, and dispose of the junk and debris from your property, you certainly have much more important things to do with your time than doing your own junk hauling work!
Not to worry! Your local Junk King Atlanta North team is here to take care of your property cleanouts for you.
We use a professionally trained, two-person team and a large truck so that we can quickly remove and load up all those bulky junk items from your vacant property. Got a multi-story property? No problem.
Our Junk King junk removal professionals can haul large items down from upstairs rooms or offices, and they can also haul them up from basements just as easily and safely.
Why is Junk King the Best Atlanta House Cleaning Company?
Unlike those who choose to do a removal by themselves, those who choose to move with a professional company find the benefits immediately.
Professional companies are trained to get removals done faster, cheaper, and safer than the average person completing a removal on their own.
Additionally, choosing to work with Junk King as your house cleaning go-to, will result in money, time, and effort being saved. This is because you can pick and choose the removal option that best fits your needs; and that will ensure that the job gets done.
Some may wonder though, despite the clear benefits of working with a junk removal service Atlanta, why someone might pick them to clean their home, rather than just remove some items.
Many people find that removals are typically only part of the actual service that they need. It’s fine to order a removal and only have the removal portion of the service, but Junk King indulges every removal with an ideal of compassion.
The compassion that Junk King has for people results in a relentless desire to help. Homeowners and property managers are often surprised by the extra effort that goes into each of our removals—and that’s because they’ve never experienced true customer service before.
What’s worse, is that some homeowners have entrusted their homes and precious stuff to cleaning agencies, instead of trained professionals. The result of this?
According to TheLadders, almost 50% of all housekeepers have stolen something from their guest. That means that any house cleaner could take something from their client, including the ones that aren’t “strangers.”
This statistic helps to shine more light on why people across America, and across Atlanta, are choosing to go with the removal experts in place of the traditional options.
Working with Junk King ensures that your home is cleaned and protected, faster, cheaper, and better than any other option.
The Benefits of Hiring Professional Estate Cleanouts
There are huge benefits that come from hiring a professional estate cleanout, instead of doing the work yourself, or relying on an Atlanta home cleaning service.
Some of the benefits for our estate clean out services can even be directly gleamed from statistics. For example:
- The hourly price for deep cleaning has gone up to $55-$65 an hour. That is literally half of the lowest price for a Junk King service, which includes cleaning and the removal of stuff from your home.
- Household cleaning products have gone up in demand since the spring of 2020, so some cleaning services are increasing their fees to make up the difference in sourcing materials. Junk King’s fees are clear, with never any hidden fees—you don’t even have to provide your own brooms for our crews.
- After surveying 100+ commercial companies, researchers found that the cost for cleaning out estates usually sat around $2.00 per foot. That’s between $.30-$.50 more than the Junk King average rate for full-scale removals.
Additionally, there are many aspects of estate removals that the average person tends to not consider when thinking about picking a cleaning service. For example, a cleaning service will not:
- Remove any items beyond trash or garbage.
- Participate in after-storm or disaster cleanup.
- Provide additional services that may assist the client.
- Utilize proper disposal techniques beyond recycling bins.
Hiring professional cleaning services is a great idea for those people who can afford it or who think that it is worth the costs. However, once individuals do more research on their options, they often find that professional removal teams are also a valid (and often cheaper) solution.
Junk King professionals can help you get any estate emptied, cleaned, and on its way to wherever you plan to take it. Contact us today, to get a Big Red Truck or a MINI dumpster as early as tomorrow!
How to Prepare Your Home for a Junk King Cleanout
Don’t fall into the common misconception that because a professional service is being called, no preparation needs to take place—since they will presumably take care of everything. House cleaners Atlanta may insist that nothing needs to be prepared, and with their services they will take care of everything. On the contrary, taking the time to prepare some of the areas of your home will leave you with:
- A better idea of what you need help with.
- A better understanding of what you should get rid of or keep.
- Plenty of time for those hard-to-decide choices.
Junk King suggests that every person who uses a professional removal solution to take the time to prepare the home and themselves for the removal day. Here are some of our most common pieces of advice for how to prepare for a junk removal service:
- Find and secure any important documents or expensive items.
- Check all complex stuff (i.e., dressers, desks, boxes, etc.) for anything that shouldn’t be there.
- Consider creating a list for your family members, detailing who might be interested in any of the junk on the estate.
- Always vote to try to find and preserve any photos or memorabilia. Box whatever you find, since light pollution can quickly damage old photos and objects.
- Use a four category approach when working with junk: one category for every item—keep, donate, trash or sell.
- If selling your home or estate, don’t forget to hire an appraiser. Appraisers can also be found for antiques and interesting objects as well.
Home and business owners can also prepare the property by ensuring that there is a four-foot wide path into and out of all rooms of the estate. This will guarantee that everyone can move and work safely within the property.
Great Pricing for Property Cleanouts with Junk King Atlanta North
Whether your property is located in Cumming, Norcross, Acworth, Chestnut Mountain, or Gainesville, you’ll find that our pricing is the lowest in our service area. In fact, our fair and transparent pricing is one of Junk King’s hallmarks of our company.
And, at Junk King Atlanta North, we also guarantee to beat any written estimate.
In fact, we are confident that our prices are better than any other junk removal company that, like us, is also licensed, insured, and fully committed to running an operation that is recycling-based and works hard to keep our landfills free of unnecessary junk materials from property cleanouts.
In addition, we offer free estimates as a part of our service along with four different ways to get one:
- ON-SITE PRICING: Often, the best and most accurate way for us to assess your property cleanout job and offer you the lowest price is with a free, no-obligation on-site estimate.
- CALL & TALK TO TRAINED STAFF: Or if you prefer, you can always also call or “live chat” with our customer service representatives for an estimate.
- TEXT US A PHOTO OF THE PROPERTY: If you can take a photo(s) of your items and text them to us at 737-888-5865, we will be happy to text you back an estimate.
- ONLINE PRICING ESTIMATE: We also have an easy-to-use tool for obtaining an online pricing estimate. Simply click “Pricing” in the navigation above, scroll down to Pricing Estimator, enter a zip code, and choose either “Add My Items” or “By Pickup Truck Loads”.
Once our junk removal team shows up at your location, they will give you a firm, no-obligation price on-site.
Why You Should Call Us to Get Rid of Your Unwanted Items & Debris
If you’re still not yet convinced as to why someone might call us over any other company, to get rid of your unwanted items. Here are some statistics that may help bring everything into focus:
- Junk King Big Red Trucks are 20% larger than the competitors’ options at the same price point; that means you save money and get more room for junk removal.
- Junk King MINI dumpsters hold 12-cubic yards worth of junk; that means they are smaller than traditional dumpsters but big enough for multiple appliances.
- Junk King is rated as the nation’s #1 hauling franchise; this achievement also comes with multiple awards of service and impacts on communities.
- Junk King as a company is rated a 9.9/10 stars with thousands of reviews. Junk King Atlanta is one of the top performers for ratings, with 4.9/5 stars and a few thousand reviews across multiple platforms.
- Junk King has a company-wide policy of at least 60% of everything they haul being recycled, reused or donated. Junk King Atlanta believes that this percentage could be better and is on a mission for 95-99% of everything they haul.
- Junk King will accept almost anything outside of hazardous waste. That includes hot tubs, appliances, stand alone buildings and all of the debris that one could make.
- Junk King prides themselves on delivering unmatched customer service; this includes offering after-clean up assistance, compassion for those who need it, and understanding for those who have fallen into hardship.
For those people who have not yet decided to work with Junk King—this is your call to action. Junk King will provide all of the solutions you need for every removal. Conversely, if you would like to explore your options, which Junk King will always suggest, trying searching online for companies with the following phrases:
- “Commercial trash removal near me”
- “Unwanted items near me”
- “Junk removal near me”
- “Disposal and recycling near me”
Junk King Atlanta North Means Green Junk Removal
As we noted already, Junk King Atlanta North is fully committed to keeping as much junk, trash, and debris out of our landfills as possible.
Unlike other junk hauling firms, instead of simply dumping junk into landfills, our disposal process enables us to recycle or reuse as much as we possibly can. Which is one of the reasons why Junk King is recognized as the greenest professional junk removal service in North America!
We are proud of the fact that we are the only national company that operates with a local sorting facility and the corporate goal of recycling 60 percent or more of every job. It is Junk King’s eco-friendly mission to make sure that as much of your junk as possible is recycled or donated.
In fact, when the company was started back in 2005, we were the pioneers of recycling-based junk removal and we’ve been an authentically “green” operation ever since.
“Being green” also means donating, repurposing, and reusing everything from used office furniture, appliances, and equipment to home furnishings, patio furniture, and old clothing. All of this is done because, at Junk King Atlanta North, we are genuinely committed to keeping our planet – and our city – clean, green, and beautiful for generations to come.
Reliable and Affordable Property Cleanouts in the North Atlanta Area
We’re here to take care of your property cleanout needs here in the greater Atlanta region, and there are several good reasons why you might need our junk removal services:
- You need to do a major cleanup of a foreclosed property after the previous occupants vacated and now you’ve got a pile of old junk you need to get rid of.
- Your big home sale went through and before the escrow is completed, you’re going to need to get rid of the trash inside and maybe even some yard debris.
- A business has vacated your property and left behind some equipment and furnishings and now you have old office furniture items to dispose of.
Whatever the reason, if you’ve got junk, your best option is calling Junk King Atlanta North.
We offer efficient, safe, and eco-friendly junk removal services that take the work and worry out of getting rid of junk. Our experienced junk removal team will carefully remove and haul off any type of junk you have, and your property won’t get damaged in the process!
So, ready to clean out that property? It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3.
Just make an appointment by booking online above, or by calling us at 1.888.888.JUNK (5865).
Our professional and insured junk removal team will show up at your property and we’ll call 15 to 30 minutes before we arrive. Once we’re on-site, we’ll give you a free estimate based on how much room all the junk will take up in our truck.
If you like our estimate, you simply point, and we’ll clear out that debris and junk items into our junk removal trucks and haul them away with no hidden fees.
Call for a Free Estimate Today and Let Our Experts Lead You to a Successful Estate Cleanout!
Estate clean outs are no problem for the experts of Junk King. There is no item too big or too complex for our trusted and professionally trained removers. If you’d like to test this, give us a call and ask if your needs can be met with our solutions.
Company or property owners and managers are encouraged to call first, since speaking with our company accounts team may result in better options and payment plans, when applicable.
There are four ways to get a quote from the experts at Junk King. Just pick your favorite and get started today! When you choose to move with Junk King, junk hauling is as simple as 1, 2, 3—just point and the junk is gone! Contact us today to get a Big Red Truck or MINI dumpster as early as tomorrow—within a two hour window chosen on your schedule.
- Call us at (706) 247-7513 and speak with a real customer service agent. From there, get a quote for your removal over the phone in minutes—or ask to set up an in-person estimate of your junk. In-person estimates will always result in a concrete quote, too.
- Text us pictures of your junk at (737) 888-5865 to receive a text back with your estimate. Multiple quotes can be collected using this method. It is worth noting, too, that any estimate that is given without an in-person assessment, are ballpark quotes.
- Or use the simplest and fastest way, which is utilizing the Junk King pricing calculator. You can explore all of your options, while feeling no obligation to even put on pants. Additionally, those orders that are placed online and are over $99, are eligible to receive a 20% discount off of their removal. That means you save even more, for doing the easier solution.