Junk King Chicago West Suburbs

4.5/5 stars

Read Reviews

The #1 Rated Junk Removal Service. We provide superior value, service and effort

More About Us arrow
  • Call Us

    Let us know what you need disposed or recycled. We take just about everything!

    illustration of a cell phone
    1-888-888 (JUNK)
  • Text Us

    Send us an image of the junk you got and we got the rest covered.

    illustration of a hand holding a cell phone
  • gold star


Monthly Archives: August 2022

Expand Your Recycling With Junk King

The more we all recycle, the better for the environment. Right now, the recycling rate for America is around 35%. That leaves over 65% of recyclable materials that still end up in landfills. Thankfully, those recycling numbers go up each year. It depends on everyone being as proactive as they can be when it comes to recycling. Consider getting rid of junk.

When you call in a professional junk haulers like Junk King Chicago West it is because you need to get rid of something that is too big for the trash can. But just because you hire Junk King to haul away rubbish doesn’t mean that can be recycled. Junk King has an overall average of 60% for recycling. They will always strive to avoid making trips to a landfill whenever possible. Best of all, this happens automatically as part of their junk removal package.

Junk King Handles The Sorting

When you hire junk King to recycle junk, they do all the sorting. You do not have to make a decision about what could be recycled. In fact, there are many things that you might not be aware of that can be recycled. That is because Junk King has developed partnerships with all the recycling facilities around Chicago. They know exactly what those places can take in. That includes recycling things like mattresses and cushions. Hiring Junk King is also the best option for recycling electronics. Those are the kinds of things that should never go to a landfill!

Junk King sends over two movers and a big truck to accomplish their junk removal. The cost of labor, transportation and disposal is all included in a flat rate. That rate is always determined by volume and not weight. You never be charge by the pound when Junk King is hauling away your rubbish.

Expand your recycling with one session from Junk King Chicago West. Book that session today.

Back-To-School Is The Perfect Time For Clutter Removal With Junk King

Getting the house ready for back-to-school time means getting everything organized. Their school supplies to buy and homework zones to set up. There will also be a lot of new outfits but for the coming school year. Getting organized also means getting rid of the clutter. You want to make room for those new outfits in the closet by clearing out the unwanted things that will never be want to get. And if you want to set up that homework so it might mean getting rid of some furniture or other items that are in the way. This is the kind of major decluttering session that the team from Junk King Chicago West can be a big help with.

A Very Helpful Crew

Junk King is going to send over a very helpful crew for your decluttering session. This is the team that is going to do all the lifting and loading work on your behalf. It is also crew that shows up with a friendly attitude. Even if the Junk King team has to make several trips up and down stairs they will always do it with a smile!

A lot of the things that you are getting rid of with your decluttering session might still be usable. That would certainly be true with clothing, books and toys. Junk King will see to it that those kinds of things dropped off at a charity. This is the way the junk King has been disposing of the things it collects since it began operation back in 2005. It is also something that will be included in the price of your service. In other words, it all happens automatically!

Start your school year off right by getting rid of all the clutter in the house. Let junk King Chicago West help with that task.

Junk King Chicago West Suburbs
323 Village Dr.
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Hours: M-F: 7A-4P, Sa: 7A-3P

Providing junk removal services to the Chicago West Suburbs area, including:

Carol Stream
Downers Grove
Elk Grove Village
Glen Ellyn
Hoffman Estates
St Charles
West Chicago
Wood Dale
and these nearby zip codes:
60007, 60009, 60101, 60103, 60108, 60116, 60117, 60120, 60121, 60122, 60123, 60124, 60128, 60132, 60137, 60138, 60159, 60168, 60169, 60173, 60174, 60175, 60185, 60186, 60187, 60188, 60189, 60191, 60192, 60193, 60194, 60195, 60196, 60197, 60199, 60399, 60502, 60503, 60504, 60505, 60506, 60507, 60510, 60515, 60516, 60521, 60522, 60540, 60563, 60564, 60565, 60566, 60567, 60568, 60569, 60572, 60598