When it comes to junk removal, Lancaster is in good hands.
Junk King Dallas Mid Cities has earned a solid reputation of providing much-needed help when it comes to hauling away old furniture and appliances. They have become the “go to” service provider for homeowners, apartment renters, businesses, property managers, and real estate brokers.
What some folks might not know, however, is that the services Junk King provide go far beyond lifting and loading the occasional sofa or washing machine. They can also provide much-needed help with your yard cleanup.
If you’ve been doing some landscaping or major cleaning on your property, odds are you need some significant amounts of waste, debris or rubbish removed from your Lancaster backyard. The good news is that you don’t have to do this yourself – you can simply call and put Junk King Dallas Mid Cities to work on it.
What’s Left Behind in Your Yard
Depending on the size of your backyard it may have become a kind of storage area for all the items that were left behind from a recent remodeling project. And, depending on the scope of that project, you most likely will have stacked up any old lumber, roofing shingles and other construction waste outside to be disposed of at some point.
This is especially true for all those things that can’t be tossed out the regular household trash.
You know – all the different types of junk and debris that you likely covered up with a tarp to make it less unsightly. Not all of it is trash, perhaps, but it’s certainly nothing that you want to hold onto.
So the question becomes, “How long are you going to let it just sit there taking up space on the side of the house or in the far corner of your backyard?”
Not to worry! With one simple phone call, the team from Junk King can come and quickly load up all of that waste and clear out that area for you.
Or maybe you have some leftover materials from a landscaping makeover. Believe it or not, the professionals at Junk King will even come out and remove piles of dirt, gravel, stone and brick. And once all that debris is cleared out then you’ll really be able to see the benefit of your landscape makeover.
What’s Stuffed in Your Garage
Here’s some interesting statistics for you:
- A Garage Living poll found that at least 20 percent of homeowners were unable to park in their garage.
- Another survey from Sparefoot found that 47 percent of Americans admitted to encountering problems with being able to park in their garage.
- And a UCLA study found that 75 percent of Los Angeles-area families didn’t use their garages for parking.
Odds are, this the case for Lancaster homes, as well. Most of us tend to use our garage as a free “storage unit” for all the stuff that won’t fit in the house, or things we don’t want to keep in our house. Unfortunately, they also tend to fill up with stuff we no longer want or need. And this leads to garages jammed with junk we don’t need to keep in the midst of the items that we really want to keep.
The answer is a thorough cleaning, decluttering and re-organizing of what’s stuffed in your garage. And, once that’s done, you can make that call to the junk hauling experts at Junk King to come and quickly and efficiently haul away that excess “stuff.”
Helping You Clean While Being Green
Junk King is committed to helping the environment and being “green.” While we’re proud to be the #1 rated Junk Removal Customer Service business in America, we are also proud of our reputation for recycling.
At Junk King, we do more than simply talk about recycling and reuse of junk. Junk King was founded in 2005 as the first recycling-based junk removal operation in the nation and we continue to recycle, repurpose and reuse as much of the material we pick up as possible.
Much of the time, your unwanted “junk” is composed of recyclable items that are too large for residential or office recycling bins. In addition, there is a wide variety of large junk items that can be broken down and the components recycled or reused.
These could be appliances, mattresses and other items that are hauled away by Junk King and taken care of with proper recycling and disposal methods. The more junk that is recycled, reused and repurposed, the less of it that ends up in our rapidly disappearing landfills.
That’s why you need a professional green junk removal service like Junk King Dallas Mid Cities. With Junk King, you know you’ll get efficient, safe and eco-friendly junk removal services so you don’t need to worry about whether your junk will be recycled or reused properly.
Expert Junk Removal for Lancaster and the Entire Dallas Mid Cities Region
Lancaster began as a frontier infantry post known as Camp Lancaster and was officially designated a permanent fort on August 21, 1856, one year after its establishment. From 2000 until 2010, Lancaster’s population increased by 40 percent, making it one of the fastest-growing cities in Dallas County during that time. In 2019, Lancaster was one of only ten U.S. communities to receive the All-America City Award from the National Civic League.
In addition to Lancaster, we provide junk removal and hauling services to these neighboring communities:
- Addison is a suburb of Dallas with a population of almost 16,000 and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Addison has an urban feel and offers a number of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks for the many young professionals who live in Addison.
- Bedford, close to both Dallas and Fort Worth, has a population of close to 50,000 people and is also ranked as one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Bedford offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. The public schools in Bedford are highly rated.
- Colleyville is a favorite choice for the “Best Places to Live” lists in the area and is home to about 27,000 people. With a unique blend of big-city sophistication and friendly, small-town ambiance it offers growing retail, dining and entertainment venues, including cultural programs and outstanding sports and recreation programs.
- Carrollton sits on the junction of Denton, Dallas and Collin counties and boasts a population of almost 140,000. Living in Carrollton provides its residents with a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes.Carrollton, like most of the Mid Cities region, has a humid subtropical climate.
- Cedar Hill is a city of almost 50,000 residents located about 16 miles from downtown Dallas. October, April and May are the most pleasant months in Cedar Hill, while July and August tend to be the least comfortable. Cedar Hill offers parks, green space and wildlife along with great entertainment, arts and culture, and a diverse economy.
- Coppell is a bedroom community in the Dallas Mid Cities area. Coppell’s economy relies largely on its proximity to DFW Airport and corporate shipping and distribution facilities built in southwestern area of the city. It is also the hometown of Corey Kluber, pitcher for the Texas Rangers and Connor Williams, offensive lineman for the Dallas Cowboys.
- DeSoto boasts a population of more than 53,000 residents and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster. It is one of the oldest communities in North Texas having been settled in 1847. Today, DeSoto is the largest and most diverse city in southwest Dallas County.
- Duncanville became the home of the Duncanville Air Force Station in 1947 and the headquarters for four Nike-Hercules missile launch sites. Duncanville has a sparse suburban feel with a large number of parks and most of the residents own their homes. With a population of just under 40,000 Duncanville is close to Dallas Executive Airport.
- Euless is a growing city with over 54,000 residents that is centrally located within the Dallas Mid Cities area. It boasts tree-lined streets, a number of housing options, and great educational and work opportunities. Euless also offers a business-friendly environment along with over 600 acres of parkland, hike and bike trails.
- Flower Mound was named for a prominent mound located in the center of the town and today it is a family-oriented community that prides itself on maintaining a small town atmosphere while embracing and fostering dynamic economic development.The town is located in the growing I-35 West corridor with over 78,000 residents.
- Grand Prairie is located along the border of Tarrant and Dallas counties, with a small portion extending into Ellis County. It is the 15th largest city in Texas with a population of almost 200,000 people. Grand Prairie has a long history with the defense and aviation industry and once a home for North American Aviation and Consolidated Aircraft.
- Grapevine, located on the Grape Vine Prairie near Grape Vine Springs, is a thriving city of about 54,000 residents. Known for its restored 19th- and 20th-century buildings, many of these can be seen downtown on Main Street, which is also lined with restaurants, galleries and shops. In addition, visitors can find exquisite winery tasting rooms.
- Irving, with more than 240,000 population, is the largest city in the Mid Cities region. The City of Irving calls itself an economic powerhouse in North Texas and is home to the region’s largest office park, where more than 10 percent of Fortune 500 companies call home. In addition, it’s the home of the Mustangs of Las Colinas Museum.
- Keller is a smaller city of just under 45,000 people and boasts numerous awards including WalletHub’s Best Small Cities in America, the SmartAsset Top 10 Cities to Raise a Family in Texas list and the Top 100 Safest Cities in the U.S. by Neighborhood Scout. In addition, Keller has 11 parks and more than 26 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Lewisville shares the same climate as it’s Mid Cities neighbors and is classified as humid subtropical. With a population of just over 106,000 residents, Lewisville’s Scion Skate Park has hosted the Scion Regional Amateur Tour since 2010.
Junk King Dallas Mid Cities is proud to provide our services to all these cities and the surrounding area, also known as the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex. To help you with your yard, garage or household junk removal, please connect with us at 1-888-888-JUNK (5865).
Heavy Doesn’t Matter
A lot of the yard waste and junk from your garage may be extremely bulky and heavy.
That doesn’t matter to the Junk King team.
We have plenty of experience lifting and loading items of all sizes and weight. More importantly, with Junk King, you aren’t charged by the pound for the junk that you’re getting rid of. Our removal fees are always based on how much space your junk takes up in our truck once it’s packed and loaded up.
And you’ll know what that charge is before the work begins so that everyone will be on the same page. That is another reason why Junk King is the most popular junk hauling service in Lancaster.
We are so adamant about maintaining fair and transparent pricing that we developed an online pricing estimator tool exclusively for our Junk King customers. With a simple, three-step process, you can instantly receive a removal estimate for all your junk and unwanted items.
When you need your Lancaster, backyard cleaned up don’t hesitate hiring Junk King Dallas Mid Cities to get the job done.
Book a session today. You can book online or call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865).