For residents of the Inland Empire area, you probably understand the basics of separating your trash into the three, different colored trash bins that are provided to you by the waste management system provided by the local government. The blue barrel for recyclables is where you send your cans and foil, cardboard, glass bottles and jars, metal, milk jugs, milk/soy cartons (paper and aseptic), mixed paper, plastic bags (bundled), plastic shopping bags, other plastics and Styrofoam. The brown barrel is for regular trash, such as animal waste, household waste that is not recyclable, soiled products, and large or bulky yard waste. Finally, the green barrel is for smaller yard waste items such as grass clippings, leaves, shrubs, tree branches, weeds, and other yard trimmings.
But what about other types of trash, junk, or other waste items that don’t fit into one of those neat categories? An old refrigerator, a sagging mattress, or that old box-style TV you have stored in the basement probably won’t fit into any of those three colored bins. And in fact, you might even be hit with a fine if you try to put one of those junk items out with your regular trash pickup.
For bulky junk items, electronic waste (e-waste), construction debris, and virtually any other type of junk that doesn’t fit into the categories of the blue, green, or brown trash bin, Junk King Inland Empire is here to help you get rid of those items in a safe, effective, and environmentally friendly manner. Read on to find out why Junk King is your best bet for all of your junk removal needs.
Reason #1: Junk King Will Do All the Heavy Lifting and Hauling
Trying to haul a 300-pound couch down a flight of stairs is probably not on your list of things you wanted to do today. Unless you´re an accomplished body builder, you will probably also be risking a serious back injury as well. Unfortunately, if you plan to depend on the bulky item pickup provided by the local waste management company, you will have to either:
- Drop off the items at Agua Mansa Transfer Station located at 1830 Agua Mansa Road;
- Drop off your bulky junk items at a Neighborhood CURE Incredible Bulk Event;
- Or call ahead to set up an appointment and haul all your junk items out to the curbside where your regular trash gets picked up.
For several residents, homeowners, and business owners of the Inland Empire, these options are simply out of the realm of possibility. Most people don’t have a heavy duty truck and trailer to haul their bulky items to the nearest drop off area. Also, moving heavy items around your home is a serious risk for scratching or denting your walls.
When you hire Junk King Inland Empire for your junk removal needs, our professional junk removal technicians will do all of the heavy lifting and hauling. You simply have to let us know what you want removed and where it is located in your home or business, and we will do the rest!
If you are worried about inviting strangers into your home, all of our team members take the health and welfare of our crew and customers very seriously. To keep everyone safe, we are 100 percent committed to maintaining a minimum 6-foot distance from every customer. Gloves, masks and hand sanitizers are provided on every truck used to protect both you and our haulers. Also, you can opt for “contact-less” service wherein our haulers can pick up your old mattress curbside, without ever entering your home. You can also send photos to the Junk King team for a touch-less price quote, and even pay for our services over the phone to limit social exposure.
Reason #2: With Junk King You Can Often Get Rid of your Junk on the Same Day
There is nothing worse than having an enormous amount of junk sitting around and taking up valuable space in your home or business. Unfortunately, when you make a bulky item appointment for items that are bigger than your regular trash through the local waste management company, you will have to wait until they have availability for that bulky item pickup.
Furthermore, when you use the public bulky item pickup service, you will have to ensure that the junk items you want to discard are limited to the following size: 8 foot length, 4 foot width, 4 foot height combined. If your junk items are larger than that, you may find that several of the items were left at the curb, meaning that you´ll have to haul them back to your home and schedule another appointment.
With Junk King Inland Empire, however, we make every effort to help our customers get rid of their junk items in the most efficient and timeliest manner possible. We prefer to offer on-site price estimates, and in many cases, we will be able to haul away your junk on the same day you call us. As soon as a price is agreed upon, you choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule. Our junk removal professionals will call you 15-30 minutes before we show up to promptly take all of your junk items.
Reason #3: Limited Restrictions on What Junk King can Pick Up
Another reason to work with Junk King Inland Empire for your junk removal needs is because we are one of the few junk removal companies that help you get rid of almost every type of trash you might have on your property. The bulky junk pickup offered by the city waste management system has an enormous list of prohibited items, including:
- Hazardous Waste from commercial businesses
- Computer Monitors
- Construction or Demolition Materials
- Scrap Wood
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Household Batteries
If you were hoping that some of those items might be picked up during a bulky junk item appointment you had requested, you will most likely find that those items will be still waiting for you at the end of your driveway when you get home from work.
With Junk King Inland Empire, however, we can help you get rid of almost every type of junk item. We can handle most ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, except hazardous waste.
Examples of junk we haul away include:
- Furniture Removal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Yard Waste Removal
- Foreclosure Clean Outs
- Appliance Removal
- Hot Tub Disposal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- Garbage Removal
- And more!
How to Hire Junk King Inland Empire
On top of all of these benefits that come with hiring Junk King, we also are one of the few junk removal companies to provide our customers with “fair and transparent” pricing. We offer all of our residential and commercial four different ways to get a free estimate:
- On-Site Pricing Estimate: On-site pricing is the best and most accurate way for us to assess the job and offer you the lowest price. Unlike other companies, our on-site pricing estimates are completely free, and come with no-obligation on your part. Our junk removal professionals will inspect the junk you need hauled away and offer you an upfront price. If a price is agreed upon, we will often be able to get rid of the abandoned items on the same day.
- Call to Talk with a Trained Customer Service Representative: If you’d prefer to talk with someone before making a decision, you can call us toll-free at l 888-888-JUNK. Our customer service representatives can offer you a pricing estimate.
- Text us a Photo: Also, you can simply take a photo of the items you need hauled away and text us those photos at 737-888-5865. We will promptly text you back a transparent price estimate. Once you accept the estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive.
- Online pricing estimator: Lastly, Junk King also offers an easy-to-use online pricing estimator. Simply enter your zip code to ensure that you are in the right service area and provide a few more pieces of information regarding the type and size of the junk items that you need removed. Our pricing estimator allows you to receive a transparent cost estimate based on either the actual items you need hauled away, or the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. The online pricing estimator is convenient, reliable, and time saving for those on a tight schedule.
No matter what type of junk items you have laying around your home or business, we are here to help you efficiently and easily free up space in your homes with the best junk removal service around. Give us a call at 1-888-888-JUNK, text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totaling more than $99.