Here’s a junk-related question for you. What image springs to mind when you hear the phrase “debris removal?” Most people immediately think of trash pickup, but there are many types of debris that Marin County identifies on its website:
- Yard waste, including tree sections and logs.
- Construction and demolition debris such as stucco, plaster, tile, sheetrock, and other types of remodeling and construction building materials.
- Bricks, concrete, asphalt, and dirt.
- Bulky items such as mattresses, appliances, carpeting, vehicle tires, and household furniture.
And don’t overlook severe weather-related debris like shingles, branches, and windblown garbage, all of which can become a serious problem after a storm.
From apartment, condo, and full-house clean outs to landscape clean-up, Junk King of Marin offers home and business owners the area’s most professional level of debris removal services. Our professional teams are committed to making the removal of debris from your property an easy and pleasant experience for all our customers.
The Best Way to Dispose of Debris
Marin County has a Zero Waste Program that aims to reach zero waste by the year 2025 by sending less debris to area landfills. If you live or own a business in Marin County and have bulk items like unwanted electronics, construction debris, discarded furniture, or other items not suitable for regular trash pickup or recycling, Junk King of Marin provides the following services:
- Residential debris and junk removal.
- Commercial debris removal that’s done in a clean, sustainable way.
- Electronic debris hauling, included recycling items such as computers, TV’s, DVD players, printers, mobile phones, and most items that contained electronic elements.
From the very beginning, Junk King has been dedicated to removing debris in an eco-friendly manner, recycling, repurposing, or disposing of junk in an efficient and environmentally sound way.
The #1 Debris Removal Service in Marin County
At Junk King, our employees are driven by the principles of hard work, dedication, and community service. They’re also highly respectful of your property, arrive when expected, and are fully licensed and insured. Wouldn’t you rather have our friendly and experienced teams take care of all your debris hauling so you can sit back and relax or devote yourself to other home or business needs? When you work with us to supply your home or business facility debris removal needs, we make sure it happens in a professional and efficient way!
Why handle debris and junk removal and multiple trips to and from the local dump on your own? Contact us today to learn more about our fast, affordable, and dependable debris removal throughout Marin County. You can also text us a photo and book online. It’s the simplest and most effective way to remove debris from your home or business.