Disposing of household waste is a job for the proven professionals. Ask anyone who has tried DIY household waste disposal on their own and you will find it was challenging in all regards. In fact, most people who attempt to dispose of their household waste end up quitting and leaning on the proven waste disposal experts for assistance. If you have any household waste or other items you want eliminated from your living space, our team is here to lend a helping hand.
We Embrace the Challenge of Disposing Household Waste
Most people are not exactly eager to dispose of household waste and other old, broken and dirty items simply because it involves hard work. However, Junk King is more than willing to break a sweat hauling all the household waste from your home.
In particular, people wonder how to best dispose of electronics, appliances, chemicals, batteries and paint. Such household waste is problematic in that it has the potential to leak into the soil and water, compromising our increasingly sensitive planet. We go to great lengths to repurpose non-hazardous items. Some such items can be recycled or donated to those in need. Let us haul away all of your household waste and you will rest easy knowing that we maximized their utility rather than simply dumping them in the local landfill.
Not all Household Waste is the Same
Household waste is typically divided between the hazardous variety and the non-hazardous variety. Hazardous household waste presents a danger to the planet, wildlife and even people. The bottom line is it is a mistake to put such hazardous items into the garbage. If you were to put batteries, electronics, paint or other harmful items into your trash can, they would be transported to a landfill and ultimately contribute to the destruction of our planet.
As an example, herbicides, motor oil, paint, gasoline and bug sprays are hazardous waste materials. When in doubt, lean on our team to differentiate hazardous waste from non-hazardous waste and perform a green haul that does not compromise the planet in any way. Even if the item in question poses a threat to our team and we cannot haul it away, we will provide helpful guidance that makes it that much easier for you to dispose of the items in question in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Household Waste Disposal Done Right
Junk King is willing to haul away your household waste as long as it is not hazardous. This means we are ready to haul away your old mattresses, box springs, boxes, yard debris, old books, some electronic items and household sundries. Our reasoning for not hauling away hazardous materials is that they pose a threat to our employees and also the planet.
If you are uncertain as to how to dispose of a hazardous item, ask our team when they arrive to perform the haul as to the best approach for disposal. It will also help to read the label on the item, contact your local government or reach out to the company/store that originally sold the product. Though some such items lack an informative label, many have small print on the back or bottom that details how the product is to be disposed of without damaging the planet, animals, people, etc.
We Will Prioritize Your Household Waste Disposal
If you have any question as to whether the items you need hauled away are hazardous, simply reach out to our team. We haul away 99% of the items our customers request to be disposed of. The remaining 1% are actually illegal for our team to remove as they must be handled in a careful manner to safeguard our environment for future generations of humanity and wildlife.
Let us handle your household waste disposal project and we will prioritize your project, especially if you are preparing to move or have an abundance of items that are getting in the way. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to the point that you are motivated to recommend Junk King hauling services to friends, colleagues, family and your neighbors.
Marin’s Best Household Waste Disposal is at Your Service
In short, we sweat the small stuff of household waste disposal in Marin and beyond. If you are tired of living in cramped quarters, tripping over items on the floor and adding even more items to your storage spaces, let our team help. We will haul away all non-hazardous household waste items exactly as you desire and in accordance with your timetable. Simply tell us what you want hauled and any other requests you have and we will tailor our service to your needs.
Contact Junk-King Marin Today
Our household waste disposal specialists are at your service. If you have household waste, debris, old furniture, electronics or any other non-hazardous items you want hauled away, reach out to us today to schedule service. You can contact Junk-King Marin by dialing (707) 744-4254 or by filling out our convenient online contact form.