When the time comes to bid adieu to an old dresser or sofa, you might find yourself realizing just how tricky furniture removal can be. The furniture might be trash, but it’s just as difficult to move as if you were packing up and moving entirely. Just like you would hire movers to move, you need junk removal services to handle furniture removal.
Pros and cons of furniture removal:
- Curbside disposal — Sounds easy, but can you move the furniture yourself? You don’t want to damage door frames or flooring by dragging heavy furniture through your house. And when it gets to the curb, you might violate your neighborhood rules or municipal laws about bulk garbage and end up with a ticket.
- Donation — Noble souls know that furniture donation helps people in need, and it also offers an eco-friendly solution for furniture removal. However, not everyone has the muscles and trunk space to haul large or heavy items around town looking for a place that accepts furniture. Only some charities will schedule pick-ups, and they won’t take other garbage you have lying around.
- Junk removal services — Hire professional to handle furniture removal, and you don’t have to lift a finger. Junk King can donate or recycle your furniture, so you don’t even have to worry about sending your bulk trash to the landfill. This method requires nothing more than scheduling an appointment with your local Marin and Sonoma area junk removal team. You can have other items hauled away at the same time, including both garbage and donation-worthy goods.
Easy, Fast, and Green — Furniture Removal Services
When you bring in junk haulers, you get a team with the muscle and know-how to carefully and quickly remove any sort of large trash — whether you have a gigantic, heavy armoire or a metal-and-glass table that seems awkward to carry, our team knows how to handle it.
Junk King helps you donate or responsibly dispose of your furniture while doing all the work for you. Consider the advantages of junk hauling for furniture removal:
- Get rid of everything at once. Instead of throwing away or donating one piece at a time, Junk King can take your old furniture while also clearing out debris and trash — perfect when you need to clear out a room or estate.
- Protect your health and property. We can safely remove bulky items without scratching wood floors, snagging carpet, or damaging your front door and walkway. Plus, you avoid injuring yourself when you let bonded and insured pros do the tough stuff.
- Eco-friendly disposal. Junk King donates or recycles most of the stuff we take, including wood, metal, and glass furniture removal. Your usable items will go to non-profits in the San Francisco area, and other items will be handled responsibly.
- On-time service with a smile. Don’t wait for the doorbell — Junk King honors your scheduled appointment time and calls 15 minutes before arrival to check in. You will know the costs before we get to work. It’s a seamless, easy furniture removal process that works on your schedule.
Before you try dragging that heavy furniture through the house, make the easy decision — schedule an appointment with Junk King for fast, eco-friendly furniture removal from the folks who know how to get rid of your bulkiest, heaviest items.