While planning a big home improvement, you probably envision what you’ll be creating—not the waste that will pile up at your feet. Between the demolition debris and packaging materials, there’s a good chance that you will run out of space in your kitchen trash can. That’s why a dumpster rental in Sonoma comes into play.
Think about preparing Thanksgiving dinner. If you clean some dishes while preparing the meal, your prep space stays clean and you can relax after dessert without facing a huge mess. Junk King can make your DIY projects go more smoothly with our dumpster rental in Sonoma County.
How Much Trash Does a Remodel Produce?
The answer to this question will vary, of course, but there are a few questions to consider. Junk King can help you estimate the volume of debris. Even better, our dumpster rental in Sonoma has pricing based on how much of the container you will, so you won’t overpay!
Ask yourself when considering a dumpster rental in Sonoma:
- Are you removing tile, flooring, or drywall? The old stuff will be larger in volume than the new stuff because it won’t be neatly packed.
- Are you clearing yard debris to build a deck? You can easily go beyond what yard waste bags can handle if there’s dirt and rocks to remove.
- What kinds of packaging do your materials come in? Take a look at the hardware store if you can—there might be styrofoam blocks, foam packing sheets, plastic-coated cardboard, and other materials not eligible for residential recycling. Get a dumpster rental in Sonoma from Junk King, your local recycling-based junk removal company.
- Do you need to throw away appliances and hardware? Sinks, toilets, cabinet doors, countertops, window frames, and other large debris should go in a dumpster.
Deciding Between Junk Removal or Dumpster Rental in Sonoma
Full-service junk removal takes even more of the work off your hands, but only if you can get all the debris cleared out at once. Home improvement projects tend to accumulate trash while you work. More people choose dumpster rental in Sonoma for DIY projects because it helps you keep the work area tidy.
Junk King offers helpful, personalized service with our dumpster rental in Sonoma. Our team will show up on time to drop off the dumpster. We carefully place the container in a location that is convenient for you without damaging your lawn or driveway.
If you prefer hiring junk haulers, we’ll also be glad to help. Just point to the debris we need to take, and our clean-cut professionals will get things picked up quickly. Whether you want junk removal or dumpster rental in Sonoma, you only need to remember one name, Junk King!
Projects That Need a Dumpster Rental in Sonoma
Renting a dumpster is the best safety tip for DIY projects. If you have a solution for corralling debris, you don’t need to worry about stepping on nails or tripping on lumber. We recommend dumpster rental in Sonoma for projects such as:
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- Remodeling or building a deck
- Finishing a basement
- Cleaning out an attic
- Outdoor living projects
Get a Quote for Dumpster Rental in Sonoma
Junk King offers straightforward pricing for dumpster rentals. We deliver and haul away your dumpster when you want us to, with fantastic customer service along the way.
Call us at 1.888.888.JUNK (5865) or visit us online at Junk King Sonoma for more info about dumpster rental in Sonoma County.