What exactly are you supposed to do when you find yourself with an enormous pile of junk that you need to get rid of in a hurry? There are inevitably going to be times in life when we find ourselves with excessive amounts of junk and waste items that take up space in our homes, yards, and businesses, and that need to be disposed of in the quickest way possible. Waiting for garbage day to roll around is often not feasible. For example, homeowners finishing up a renovation project may need to get rid of leftover construction waste before a major family gathering they are hosting. Similarly, business owners will know that storing a huge amount of junk in or around your business is a surefire way to deter customers from visiting your business.
Unfortunately, many residents and business owners in Tarrant County often resort to illegal dumping in order to get rid of large amounts of junk items that are accumulating on their properties. Illegal dumping is a serious and growing problem in Tarrant County. Below, we explain some of the negative consequences that come with this problem, and then explain why Junk King of Tarrant County can help you get rid of all of your junk items in the most efficient and environmentally responsible way possible.
The Problem of Illegal Dumping in Tarrant County
So what exactly are the problems associated with illegal dumping? For starters, illegal dumping is an eyesore to the community. There is nothing pleasant about coming across a pile of trash that was illegally dumped in your favorite park or natural area that you visit with your family. Similarly, illegal dumping practices can have serious economic consequences for homeowners and business owners through devaluing their land value. When you´re trying to sell a home, many prospective buyers will obviously be turned off by the huge pile of trash that is sitting just a block away from your home.
Furthermore, illegal dumping can also be a serious public health concern. According to National Geographic Magazine,
“analyzing 2016 data, the team found that as much as 3 percent of all plastic waste generated in the U.S. was either littered or illegally dumped in the environment. The percentage sounds small, but when considering the tonnage of waste, it adds up to as much as 1.25 million metric tons.”
The amount of plastic waste in our soils, waterways, and oceans is causing several problems. Besides contaminating the natural habitat of other animals, plastics that are improperly disposed of through illegal dumping can also lead to serious human health problems. According to one recent report, “plastics contain and leach hazardous chemicals, including endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) that threaten human health.” The above-mentioned report describes the cause-and-effect links between the toxic chemical additives in plastics and specific health impacts to the endocrine system of humans.
In Tarrant County, illegal dumping practices are a growing problem that is negatively affecting several communities. According to the County Government, the most common types of illegal dumping in Tarrant County include:
- Throwing litter out of a car, truck or boat (Did you know that about half of the litter on roadsides flies out of the back of pickup trucks and that throwing trash in the bed of your pickup is the same as throwing it out the window?);
- Dumping household trash, construction debris or yard waste on land that is not a legal landfill;
- Disposing of old cars by rolling them into stream, creeks or rivers;
- Hauling trash for profit and dumping it on land that is not a legal landfill;
- Dumping household trash in someone’s dumpster without authorization; and
- Letting an individual or business dump waste on your property, whether they pay you or not.
The Best Way to Avoid Illegal Dumping in Tarrant County
If you need to get rid of a large amount of bulky junk items in the quickest possible way, Junk King of Tarrant County is here to help you! We are proud to be the #1 rated junk removal company in the Tarrant County area, and we provide our services to the entire County including Aledo, Azle, Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Haslet, and the Naval Air Station/ Jrb area.
Another great aspect of hiring us for your junk removal needs is that our teams can haul away virtually anything that is not considered to be toxic waste. We have larger trucks by volume than most of the competitors, and this allows us to haul away larger amounts of items for a smaller cost. Examples of junk we haul away include:
- Furniture Removal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Yard Debris Removal
- Foreclosure Clean Outs
- Appliance Removal
- Hot Tub Disposal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Debris Removal
- Garbage Removal
- And more!
Additionally, providing our customers with “fair and transparent” pricing is one of the hallmarks of our company and we even offer you four different ways to get a free estimate for any junk removal service you may need:
- On-Site Pricing Estimate: On-site pricing is the best and most accurate way for us to assess the job and offer you the lowest price. Unlike other companies, our on-site pricing estimates are completely free, and come with no-obligation on your part. Our junk removal professionals will inspect the junk you need hauled away and offer you an upfront price. If a price is agreed upon, we will often be able to get rid of your unwanted items on the same day.
- Call to Talk with a Trained Customer Service Representative: If you´d prefer to talk with someone before making a decision, you can call us toll-free at 1-888-888-JUNK (5865). Our customer service representatives can offer you a pricing estimate and help you plan the logistics of removing your junk.
- Text us a Photo: Also, you can simply take a photo of the items to be removed and text us those photos at 737-888-5865. We will promptly text you back a transparent price estimate. Once you accept the estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive.
- Online pricing estimator: Lastly, Junk King also offers an easy-to-use online pricing estimator. Simply enter your zip code to ensure that you are in the right service area and provide a few more pieces of information regarding the type and size of the junk items that you need removed. Our pricing estimator allows you to receive a transparent cost estimate based on either the actual items you need hauled away, or the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. The online pricing estimator is convenient, reliable, and time saving for those on a tight schedule.
No matter what option you choose, as soon as a price is agreed upon, you choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule. Our junk removal professionals will call you 15-30 minutes before we show up to promptly take your junk away! Our company is also fully insured so that you can rest assured that you will never have to deal with unforeseen liabilities.
No matter what type of junk items you need hauled away in Tarrant County, we are here to help you quickly, efficiently and responsibly get rid of your junk without contributing to the growing illegal dumping problems facing our community.
Give us a call at 1-888-888-JUNK, text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totaling more than $118. Junk King continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing possible.