Sometimes in life the amount of junk piling up around our homes can seem overwhelming. For many people, the simple answer to this problem is to move that junk out to the garage. The end result of this is that about one quarter of the U.S. population claims that they simply cannot park their car in the garage due to the absurd amount of clutter. Furthermore, around 50 percent of people across the country claim the garage is the most disorganized space in the home.
If you need some help reclaiming your garage, your attic, the downstairs guest bedroom, your outdoor shed, or any other area of your home that has been taken over as a makeshift storage area, Junk King of Tarrant County can help you get rid of all of those junk items in the most efficient and environmentally responsible way possible. In this short article we explain the top three strategies for the most efficient junk removal in Haslet, TX.
Strategy #1: Create a Plan of Action for your Junk Removal Needs
One of the reasons that our garages and other parts of the home get taken over with our unused junk items is because of disorderliness. To properly declutter a space, then, it is best to take a bit of time to create a well thought-out plan of action. If you simply jump into the monumental task of cleaning out your garage without a strategy, it is easy to spend a whole day looking through old photo albums you thought you had lost or searching for that family antique you lost instead of really making any headway.
With a plan of action, however, you can sort out the different steps that will make your decluttering process easier and more efficient. For example, if you don’t have anywhere to store the items you want to keep, you might consider heading to your local home improvement store first so that you can purchase some boxes or crates. You may also want to designate an area on your property where you can temporarily store those junk items while you sort through the mess.
With a detailed plan of action, not only is it easier to get started on the decluttering process, but it will also generally help you finish the task much quicker!
Strategy #2: Make Different Piles for Donate, Sell, Recycle, Trash
Another good way to stay organized as you declutter your garage, your attic, your shed, or some other part of your home is to sort the junk items based on whether you think the item can be donated, sold, recycled, or simply sent to the dump. Reducing the amount of trash that we send to the landfill is a responsibility that we all share. And today, many of the junk items that are often thrown away with the regular trash contain dangerous and toxic chemicals.
That old TV that you have stored in your attic, for example, is filled with dozens of different toxic components, heavy metals, and other items that could poison our local watershed if sent to the local landfill. Similarly, your children´s old bicycles, strollers, and other mementos from the past might make a great gift to the family with several kids who just moved in down the street.
Obviously, separating your junk items in this way may very well take more of your time and energy. However, it can go a long way in reducing your overall waste footprint, and ensuring that your old junk items are kept out of our already overburdened landfills.
If you don’t have the time or energy to go through this process, Junk King of Tarrant County is here to help! We are proud to be the greenest junk removal company in the region. Our junk removal teams go the extra mile to sort through all of the junk items we pick up. If an item is still in usable condition, we work with several donation centers, charities, thrift stores, and other similar businesses to ensure that those items are given a chance at a “second life.” For items that are beyond repair, we also work with several recycling businesses to keep your junk out of the landfill. Overall, we are able to either donate, repurpose, or recycle over 60 percent of the junk items that we pick up.
Strategy #3: Hire the Best Junk Removal Company to Haul Away your Junk
Once you have finished going through the clutter in your garage, you will then need to find the fastest and most efficient way to have that junk hauled away from your home. Nobody likes having a huge amount of junk sitting in front of their house, and your neighbors and/or local HOA will probably not enjoy that sight either.
Lamentably, many junk removal companies will resort to dumping the trash they haul away on land that is not a legal landfill. Not only is this illegal, but it can also lead to serious environmental consequences. If you plan to wait for a bulky item pickup from your local waste management company, you may have to wait several weeks before a date is available. With Junk King, however, we make it easy for our residential and commercial clients to get rid of large amounts of bulky junk items in the quickest possible way. We are proud to be the #1 rated junk removal company in the Tarrant County area, and we provide our services to the entire County including Aledo, Azle, Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Haslet, and the Naval Air Station/ Jrb area.
Another great aspect of hiring us for your junk removal needs is that our teams can haul away virtually anything that is not considered to be toxic waste. We have larger trucks by volume than most of the competitors, and this allows us to haul away large items for a smaller cost. Examples of junk we haul away include:
- Furniture Removal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Yard Waste Removal
- Foreclosure Clean Outs
- Appliance Removal
- Hot Tub Disposal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- Garbage Removal
- And more!
Additionally, providing our customers with “fair and transparent” pricing is one of the hallmarks of our company and we even offer your four different ways to get a free estimate for any junk removal service you may need:
- On-Site Pricing Estimate: On-site pricing is the best and most accurate way for us to assess the job and offer you the lowest price. Unlike other companies, our on-site pricing estimates are completely free, and come with no-obligation on your part. Our junk removal professionals will inspect the junk you need hauled away and offer you an upfront price. If a price is agreed upon, we will often be able to get rid of your junk on the same day.
- Call to Talk with a Trained Customer Service Representative: If you’d prefer to talk with someone before making a decision, you can call us toll-free at l 888-888-JUNK. Our customer service representatives can offer you a pricing estimate and help you plan the logistics of your junk removal needs.
- Text us a Photo: Also, you can simply take a photo of the items you need removed and text us those photos at 737-888-5865. We will promptly text you back a transparent price estimate. Once you accept the estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive.
- Online pricing estimator: Lastly, Junk King also offers an easy-to-use online pricing estimator. Simply enter your zip code to ensure that you are in the right service area and provide a few more pieces of information regarding the type and size of the junk items that you need removed. Our pricing estimator allows you to receive a transparent cost estimate based on either the actual items you need hauled away, or the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. The online pricing estimator is convenient, reliable, and time saving for those on a tight schedule.
No matter what option you choose, as soon as a price is agreed upon, you choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule. Our junk removal professionals will call you 15-30 minutes before we show up to promptly take your junk away! Our company is also fully insured, bonded, and licensed so that you can rest assured that you will never have to deal with unforeseen liabilities.
No matter what type of junk items you need hauled away in Haslet, we are here to help you efficiently get rid of your junk. Give us a call at 1-888-888-JUNK, text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totaling more than $99. Junk King continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing possible.