If you are planning on hosting family and friends for the upcoming holiday season, now is a good time to think about getting rid of some of the old, useless junk items that may be taking up space in your home. According to a 2019 study, American homes today have around 5.3 billion unused items that take up space, clutter our homes and lives, and lead to anxiety and stress. Even more incredible is the fact that 1 in 5 Americans now pays rent for a self-storage facility, due to the fact that we simply no longer have space in our homes for the amount of “stuff” we accumulate.
If your home is so cluttered that you fear that your upcoming holiday guests simply will not have enough space to be comfortable, hiring a private junk removal company is often the easiest and most efficient way to de-clutter your home. For people in Tarrant County, Texas, Junk King of Tarrant County can help you get rid of all of your junk items in the most efficient and environmentally responsible way possible. From old, stained couches that you don’t want your guests sitting on, to that extra refrigerator taking up space in your garage, to leftover yard waste from the fall season: we can help you get rid of virtually any type of junk that may be dirtying your home or property.
In this short article, we offer three quick tips for how you can make junk removal effortless and easy during the hectic holiday season.
Tip #1: Make a List of the Items you Want Removed from your Home
Before calling Junk King to come and haul away that old sectional that you absolutely want out of your living room, it is usually best to take the time to walk through the different rooms of your home and make a list of all the different items you want removed. Here at Junk King, our trucks are significantly larger than the competition. This means that we can haul away more items for a more competitive price. Instead of calling us for multiple junk removals, we can most likely haul away all your different junk items on the same day you hire us. This not only saves you money, but also allows you to recover valuable space in your home and around your yard.
Our professional junk removal teams can haul away virtually anything that is not considered to be toxic waste. Examples of junk we haul away include:
- Furniture Removal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Yard Waste Removal
- Foreclosure Clean Outs
- Appliance Removal
- Hot Tub Disposal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- Garbage Removal
- And more!
Tip #2: Decide How Much Effort you want to Invest
When you rely on the public trash service to get rid of your junk items, you will most likely need to schedule ahead of time a bulky item pickup. During these busy months of the year, there is always the risk that your bulky item pickup might not be scheduled until the New Year rolls around. Even if you were lucky enough to get a date before the end of December, you will need to haul all of your junk items out to the curb on the morning of your pickup.
For many people in Tarrant County, the thought of spending a weekend hauling old furniture, broken appliances, rusty playground equipment, and other bulky, heavy junk items out of your home isn’t exactly the best use of our time. When you hire Junk King of Tarrant County for your junk removal needs, our teams can do all of the heavy lifting and hauling for you. Simply let us know what items you want removed and where they are located in your home or on your property, and we´ll do the rest!
Of course, we know that not everyone wants strangers coming into their home, especially due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. If you prefer contact-less service, you can simply take the junk items out to your driveway, and we can haul them away without you ever having to be in contact with our junk removal teams. We even offer discounts for “pre-staged” junk removal where you do most of the hauling.
Tip #3: Make Sure you are Getting a Fair and Transparent Price Quote
Unfortunately, many junk removal companies out there are not exactly honest and upfront regarding their fees. There is nothing worse than expecting to pay a certain amount for a junk removal service, and then to find that the company will be charging you double for several “fine-print” details that they didn’t mention in the original quote.
Here at Junk King of Tarrant County, we believe wholeheartedly that all of our residential and commercial customers have the right to know exactly how much they can expect to pay for their junk removal needs. To that end, we always offer, free, fair, and transparent pricing estimates to all of our customers. To get a free estimate for any junk removal service you may need, we offer four different alternatives:
- On-Site Pricing Estimate: On-site pricing is the best and most accurate way for us to assess the job and offer you the lowest price. Unlike other companies, our on-site pricing estimates are completely free, and come with no-obligation on your part. Our junk removal professionals will inspect the junk you need hauled away and offer you an upfront price. If a price agreed upon, we will often be able to get rid of your junk on the same day.
- Call to Talk with a Trained Customer Service Representative: If you´d prefer to talk with someone before making a decision, you can call us toll-free at 1-888-888-JUNK. Our customer service representatives can offer you a pricing estimate and help you plan your junk removal.
- Text us a Photo: Also, you can simply take a photo of the items you want removed from your home or business in Tarrant County and text us those photos at 737-888-5865. We will promptly text you back a transparent price estimate. Once you accept the estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive.
- Online pricing estimator: Lastly, Junk King also offers an easy-to-use online pricing estimator. Simply enter your zip code to ensure that you are in right service area and provide a few more pieces of information regarding the type and size of the junk items that you need removed. Our pricing estimator allows you to receive a transparent cost estimate based on either the actual items you need hauled away, or the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. The online pricing estimator is convenient, reliable, and time saving for those on a tight schedule.
No matter what option you choose, as soon as a price is agreed upon, you choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule. Our junk removal professionals will call you 15-30 minutes before we show up to promptly take your junk away! Our company is also fully insured, bonded, and licensed so that you can rest assured that you will never have to deal with unforeseen liabilities.
No matter what type of junk items you need hauled away in Tarrant County, we are here to help you efficiently get rid of your junk. We are proud to be the #1 rated junk removal company in the Tarrant County area, and we provide our services to the entire County including Aledo, Azle, Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Haslet, and the Naval Air Station/ Jrb area.
Give us a call at 1-888-888-JUNK, text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totaling more than $99.