No matter how long you try to hold on to certain pieces of furniture, there is bound to come a time when our furniture needs to be replaced. If you´re lucky enough to have a few pieces of handcrafted wood furniture made a couple of centuries ago, you can probably get top dollar for your historic and vintage pieces at the local antique shop. For the rest of us, however, getting rid of furniture is most likely going to be a headache. Beds, couches, dressers, and most other furniture items are large, bulky, and might need to be disassembled just to get them out the front door.
On top of that, many towns and their municipal garbage services in Massachusetts might not even offer to pick up your old furniture. Simply leaving it on the roadside is considered to be illegal dumping, and could result in fines. In the city of Worcester, Massachusetts, for example, an effort to prevent illegal dumping led to the Public Trash Receptacles Ordinance of 2010. This ordinance states that “no person shall deposit any household or commercial garbage in a public trash receptacle. Any person in violation of the ordinance is subject to a fine of up to $300.”
So if your furniture is too heavy to get out to the curb, or if your local trash service will not haul away what you are eventually able to drag out to the road side, what options remain? Fortunately for residents, homeowners, and business owners of Worcester, MA, Junk King of Worcester is the region´s top rated junk removal service. Our company provides superior value, service and effort, and can help you easily, efficiently and cost effectively free up space in your home or business. Besides hauling away all of your old and castoff furniture items, we also can remove appliances, beds and mattresses, televisions, refrigerator and freezers, all sorts of construction waste, e-waste, and more.
Signs that Homeowners and Individuals Should Call Junk King for Furniture Removal Services
If you simply have an older coffee table that no longer fits with your living room décor, you might be able to fit that into the backseat of your car and take it down to the drop off station for your local thrift store. For larger jobs, however, hiring a professional junk removal service like Junk King might be the best way to go. Below we list a few telltale signs that indicate you should consider giving Junk King of Worcester a call.
- Your home feels too cluttered: You don’t have to suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) to suffer from an overly-cluttered home. In fact, one recent poll found that 54 percent of Americans are overwhelmed with clutter and don’t know what to do with it. If you need to free up space in your home or apartment, Junk King of Worcester offers a quick and easy route to reclaiming your space.
- You do not have the physical strength or stamina to get rid of your old furniture: Hauling heavy furniture items is not an easy task. Fitting large sofas and sectionals through tiny door frames requires some serious heavy lifting. In some cases, large furniture items may need to be dismantled into smaller pieces. Instead of risking injury to yourself, dinging up your walls, or scratching your newly installed wood flooring, our junk removal technicians can assure that all your old furniture gets removed without you ever having to lift a finger. We also take upmost care to not cause any damage to your home during the furniture removal process.
- You don’t have a vehicle that can realistically tow away your old furniture: Even if your neighbor can lend you his trailer or old pickup truck, hauling heavy, bulky furniture requires careful attention. The last thing you want is for your old mattress to fly out of the bed of a pickup truck while you´re driving down the highway.
Signs that Businesses Should Call Junk King for Furniture Removal Services
Businesses also need to regularly update their furniture for the comfort of both their guests and their employees. A few indications that you might need to call a professional junk removal service include:
- Musculoskeletal problems affecting your workforce due to ergonomically incorrect work furniture: Improper posture while sitting at a desk for long hours of the day often leads to a series of health problems. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) finds that in 2018, musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) led to 272,780 of missed work days. This not only cuts into your business productivity levels, but could also lead to expensive workers comp payments. If you´re planning on investing in office furniture with improved ergonomic design, Junk King of Worcester can help your business easily get rid of the furniture you´re replacing.
- Old and Worn Out Furniture for Your Clients: Another sign that your business might need new furniture is if your existing furniture for your clients is visibly threadbare and poorly maintained. For example, few customers will enjoy sitting down to a meal at a local restaurant if the chairs are wobbly and the table is covered in scratches and stains. Here at Junk King of Worcester, we can help you free up space in your business so that you can invest in the latest innovative furniture designs that will keep your customers satisfied.
Why You Should Pick Junk King for Your Furniture Removal Needs
At Junk King of Worcester, we are proud to say that over 60 percent of the used furniture that we pick up gets donated or recycled. After years of working in the junk removal industry, we have developed a huge network of donation facilities, thrift stores, and recycling operations where we can give your used furniture a new life. We know that furniture takes up a lot of space in the local landfill, and we also know that there are hundreds of families and other businesses that would be happy to renovate and put to use your older furniture items. We provide our furniture removal services to the following communities around Worcester County: Acton, Agawam, Arlington, Ashburnham, Belmont, Chicopee, Framingham, Grafton, Lancaster, Lexington, Oxford, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Springfield Townsend, Waltham, Westborough, and Worcester. We can also offer our service to the Boston and Middlesex area.
How to Contact Junk King Worcester
Whether you are planning a major renovation for your home or moving your business to a new location, Junk King Worcester is the greenest and most efficient furniture removal service in Worcester. We also offer fair and transparent pricing mechanisms and have unmatched customer service.
To get rid of your old furniture, you can simply call us at 1-888-888-5865 (JUNK), at (978) 212-3973, or book our services online. Call us today to inquire about furniture removal service in Worcester County!