Junk Removal North Texas
Fast, eco-friendly junk removal in North Texas
Meet the Queen of Junk Removal in North Texas
Renee Ferguson has been the owner of Junk King North Texas since 2012. She is affectionately known around town as the ‘Queen of Junk King’ because hers is a woman-owned business. Renee leverages a background in national marketing and sales to increase outreach and better serve the North Texas community with Junk King.
Renee says that the process of working with Junk King rewards entrepreneurs like herself. Summing up the structure and support offered at Junk King, Renee says, “It’s a fantastic business model to follow. It’s really all laid out for you at Junk King.” There’s a structure in place and a huge reward for hard work and creative problem solving: “The thing is that you have to be a self-starter, and you have to be motivated to help the community in any way possible when it comes to residential and commercial junk removal.”
Junk King is North America’s number-one rated junk removal service and continues to provide superior value, service, and effort. Renee has been providing much needed junk removal to homeowners and businesses in the North Texas area, and some suburban areas such as
Richardson, Plano, and Rockwall.Here is a list of areas that Renee Ferguson and Junk King North Texas provide full-service junk removal to:
- Blue Ridge
- Lake Dallas
- Little Elm
- Pilot Point
- The Colony
Renee Ferguson sees junk removal as providing a service to all of these communities. “People are just looking for someone to help solve their problems,” says Renee. That could be removing an appliance, piece of furniture, or electronics from a residence or handling office cleanouts, warehouse cleanouts, and construction debris removal for businesses in North Texas and the surrounding area.
“What junk removal does is effectively solve people’s problems. We love to problem solve which might mean, for example, figuring out a way to declutter a home or removing large appliances,” says Renee. No matter the job, Renee and her crew “strive for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy with some element of the job that we’ve done, we will gladly do our best to make it right for you!”
Being able to meet customers’ expectations depends on having the right people to get the job done. “I’ve got a really, really good crew,” explains Renee. “Most of the guys have been with me for a long time, some as far back as 2013. That’s a year after I started my journey with Junk King. The guys on my crew have serious dedication and longevity. We’ve got a very strong team and great managers in both of the Junk King locations that I oversee,” Renee reports.
The trucks at Junk King are 20% larger as well, so the crew can make more stops in a given amount of time and be more efficient with the space in the truck. “We charge on the basis of volume,” says Renee, which means that you will only pay for the space you actually use. “We can fit 20% more and our prices are commensurately lower, which customers definitely appreciate!”
Residential Junk Removal in North Texas
Junk King is a full-service junk removal company that enables homeowners and businesses in North Texas to quickly declutter and get rid of unneeded items. Junk King remains dedicated to providing superior value, service, and effort on every job as North America’s top-rated junk removal company.
Related: Items We Take in North Texas
The motto at Junk King is ‘we can handle most ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, except for hazardous waste.’ That’s certainly proved true when you take a look at the variety of items we take. Junk King North Texas enables homeowners and renters to finally declutter. Junk King is a full-service junk removal service that does all the heavy lifting, loading and hauling away. Junk King can handle everything from foreclosure cleanouts, hot tub removal, and mattress removal to decluttering an attic or garage.
Gigantic pieces of furniture and appliances are no problem at Junk King North Texas. The owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson, says that she and her crew go out of their way to recycle and keep the communities of North Texas clean: “We try to recycle whenever possible.” Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service for a reason!
The When, What, and How of Residential Junk Removal North Texas
The crew at Junk King North Texas recycles over 60% of every junk haul. “We solve any problem that customers might have,” says the owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson. “Sometimes the problem is the sheer amount of stuff piled into homes or offices. Other times the problem is how heavy the items are. The problem might also be that most of the items are inherited and no longer needed.” Whatever the issue, Junk King is here to help!
Furniture Removal in North Texas
Renee sees her job as centered around solving problems for homeowners. Even if you need a lot of furniture removed, “we’ll simply send more trucks and more teams, if that’s what the job requires” , Renee says. Because you will only pay for the actual volume in the truck that you ultimately use, you can expect to save more money when you book an appointment for furniture removal through Junk King North Texas.
Below is a list of furniture that Junk King North Texas can help Texas homeowners haul away:
- Sofa beds
- And more!
Furniture removal can be really stressful for homeowners who have been staring at an enormous couch or mattress for years and don’t know where to turn. For Renee and her crew at Junk King North Texas, who have done furniture removal literally thousands of times and have the resources to handle virtually anything, “it’s a simple thing to make short work of,” says Renee. Some homeowners lament and will say “I’m never going to get rid of this,” but Junk King is here to help!
Related: How to get rid of old furniture!
Appliance Removal in North Texas
“We try to recycle wherever possible, and metals are easy to recycle,” says Renee Ferguson, owner of Junk King North Texas. That’s great because many of the appliances that Junk King takes are constructed from scrap metal that can be recycled, e.g., metals such as steel, aluminum, and copper.
Junk King North Texas is happy to be able to help Texas homeowners remove the following appliances from their homes:
- In-window air conditioners
- Large freezers
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- And much more!
Junk King has the resources to efficiently haul away and recycle scrap metals from bulky residential appliances, such as refrigerators, water heaters, and air conditioners, so that you can feel good about receiving eco-friendly junk removal from North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company.
Related: What is appliance removal?
Electronics (E-Waste) Removal in North Texas
Electronic waste, sometimes known as e-waste, can pose problems for the environment if it is improperly disposed of. Many pieces of household electronics actually contain metals that are potentially harmful for the environment, e.g., heavy metals such as mercury.
Junk King will do its best to recycle, donate, or repurpose the following types of e-waste for homeowners in North Texas:
- DVD players
- Video game consoles
- Other e-waste!
While these electronics can potentially harm the environment if thrown in municipal trash or left to fester in landfills, if these same electronics are recycled or repurposed they can do a lot of good. That’s because these electronics frequently contain precious or semi-precious metals (e.g., gold, silver, and palladium) that are ideally recycled.
Related: E-Waste Disposal FAQs
Yard Waste Removal in North Texas
The first question that many homeowners have is whether Junk King North Texas accepts residential yard waste? The answer is ‘yes’. Junk King takes both ‘organic’ and ‘inorganic’ yard waste. The first kind is also known as biological yard waste, and comprises grass clippings, bushes, and other yard waste that can be composted. By contrast, ‘inorganic’ yard waste cannot be composted, but it can usually be recycled by Junk King North Texas.
Here are examples of ‘organic’ yard waste accepted by Junk King:
- Grass clippings
- Wood chips
- And much more!
Hot Tubs, Shed & Fence Teardowns & More
Junk King North Texas will take just about every imaginable type of residential junk, except for hazardous waste. This includes things like:
- Yard art
- Hot tubs
- And more!
“We try to recycle whenever possible,” says Renee Ferguson from Junk King North Texas. The fact is that Junk King recycles over 60% of every residential junk haul.
Estate, Storage, Foreclosure, and Hoarder Cleanouts in North Texas
Junk King North Texas handles foreclosure cleanouts and other extensive residential junk hauls in North Texas. “With larger jobs, we’ll send more trucks and more teams,” says Renee. Ready to get started on a big cleanout?
Commercial Junk Removal in North Texas
Texas is an attractive area for business, and this means that there is a constant need for office cleanouts and other B2B commercial junk removal services offered by Junk King North Texas. Junk King remains the number-one rated junk removal company for trust, value, and performance and convenient commercial junk removal. You can expect us to work around your schedule, prompt, reliable service, and insured junk removal professionals to arrive at your job.
Junk King North Texas can help businesses by providing the following B2B commercial junk removal service:
- Office Cleanouts
Office Cleanouts Office space can frequently be expensive to buy or rent. Therefore a lot of downsizing and decluttering goes on in order to economize and expand in more promising areas. Junk King takes a variety of office furniture – including desks, wall organizers, filing cabinets, and sofas – so that your business can focus on more important things!
- Property management cleanouts
The housing market in North Texas has recently been described as ‘red hot’, and both current and prospective homeowners appear to be on the move! Junk King is proud to offer foreclosure cleanouts to put real estate professionals like realtors, real estate agents, and property managers in a position to rent or sell property. Remember that there is a price to pay for every month that a property doesn’t get rented out or sold because of junk inside.
- Storage facility cleanouts
The ‘Lone Star State’ of Texas is home to about 5,000 self-storage units. The core of the business model for storage facility managers is renting out vacant space to trustworthy clients in the future. The problem is that many units contain junk that went unsold at auction, or junk deriving from renters who stopped paying at some point. Junk King North Texas is pleased to offer storage facility cleanouts to get storage facilities in North Texas back on track. We also help renters who need their storage units cleaned out as well! We are a full service junk removal company for both renters and storage facility managers.
- Commercial scrap & construction debris removal
New homes and businesses are going up in a hurry to meet the demand in the North Texas area. Junk King is there to help every step of the way with construction debris removal throughout North Texas. Partnering with Junk King for construction debris removal is an environmentally conscious move in the sense that Junk King recycles up to 60% of every junk haul. Construction debris often includes scrap metals, beams, and wires – these can be recycled more often than not. “Metals are easy to recycle,” says Renee Ferguson, owner of Junk King North Texas.
The temptation can be to handle commercial junk removal on an ‘in house’ basis. The initial thinking is that doing so will save money in the short term, but there are hidden costs to this approach. You run the risk of potentially squandering an ‘in house’ employee’s time or putting them to work on tasks that they weren’t hired to carry out. When you factor in lost time, dumpster rental, transportation, etc. the costs can add up. Junk King is a convenient, full-service alternative.
Businesses that Partner with Junk King North Texas are ‘Going Green’
Junk King now has trucks that are 20% larger, and businesses will only pay for the volume inside that they actually utilize. It is also important to bear in mind that Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company because it takes steps to recycle more on every load, including grouping similar items together in the Junk King trucks. This enables items to be piled together at the warehouse before heading to, for instance, a metal recycling facility: More ways choosing Junk King means ‘going green’ and helping the environment.
How to Work with Junk King North Texas
At Junk King North Texas, our customers love us! You can find a 4.7/5 star rating for Junk King North Texas from customers who have shared their feedback online. The owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson, and her experienced crew “strive for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy with some element of the job that we’ve done, we will gladly do our best to make it right for you!” Junk King takes virtually every kind of residential and commercial junk, except for hazardous waste.
There are four convenient ways for homeowners and businesses in North Texas to start working with Junk King. Feel free to choose whichever of the four options below work best for you and your schedule:
- No-obligation, on-site estimate: This is still the most accurate way to receive a 100% guaranteed written estimate. With this option, the crew at Junk King North Texas will come to your home or workplace and have a look around. This will enable Renee’s crew to assess the needed manpower and resources for the job ahead. After they assess the situation, you will be given a no-obligation, on-site written offer to consider. If you agree, then in most cases Junk King North Texas can get to work that day! Ready to get started? Consider booking an appointment online – pick the date and two-hour service window that works for you – to save $20 on your job.
- Online pricing estimator: An innovative service that Junk King now offers is the online pricing estimator. By entering your zip code to ensure that you are in the North Texas service area and providing a few more pieces of information (e.g., specific items you want removed from your home or workplace) you can be well on your way to receiving an estimate of the upcoming job! You can choose to have the cost of your upcoming junk haul estimated based on A) the actual items you need hauled away or B) the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. Remember that you will only pay for the space in the Junk King truck that you actually use. The online pricing estimator is a convenient, reliable, and time-saving option for those on a tight schedule. “We love to problem solve,” says Renee from Junk King North Texas.
- Text Junk King North Texas a photo: Texting a photo to Junk King North Texas is an easy way to receive an estimate for an upcoming residential or commercial junk haul. Simply text your photo(s) to 1-737-888-5865 so that the crew at Junk King North Texas can assess how many resources will be needed. Once Junk King provides an estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive and provide a firm, no-obligation price for the job. Junk King wants your service, so there isn’t a residential or commercial junk removal too large or too small. For larger jobs, Renee Ferguson from Junk King North Texas says, “we’ll simply send more trucks and more guys!”
- Call to talk to friendly Junk King staff: A customer service representative is waiting to take any questions you might have. Large cleanouts, such as foreclosure cleanouts, can be stressful enough without worrying about all of the logistics of junk removal. Hiring a full-service junk removal company is one way to simplify the process. If you have more questions, Junk King North Texas can be reached at 1-940-580-2757. Junk King North Texas is open from 7 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday and 7 AM to 4 PM on Saturday.
After selecting one of the four options above, here’s what happens next:
- Choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule
- Junk King will show up promptly and take your junk!
It is really that easy with Junk King. The owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson, and her experienced crew “strive for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy with some element of the job that we’ve done, we will gladly do our best to make it right for you!” Renee says she has “a really, really good crew,” and that, “most of the guys have been with me for a long time, some as far back as 2013.” You can expect a courtesy call 15-30 minutes out from your appointment and friendly service at Junk King!
Junk King North Texas Frequently Asked Questions
If this is your first time booking an appointment with Junk King North Texas, then you might want to check out the frequently asked questions below. The official list of Junk King’s frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found by clicking here.
- Are estimates really free? Renee Ferguson and her crew at Junk King North Texas continue to offer free, no-obligation, written estimates as part of their core service. If you are satisfied with the estimate that the crew at Junk King North Texas provides after having a look around your home or workplace, then in most cases the process of junk removal can start that day. “We strive for a 100% satisfaction guarantee,” says Renee Ferguson.
- Does Junk King North Texas Do Full Demolitions? Yes, provided that the structure isn’t connected to a main building. Junk King will do small demolitions of, for example, sheds and has the resources to break down and haul away residential yard waste such as hot tubs and fencing.
- Is Junk King the same as Got Junk? Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company, and the owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson, says that, “we try to recycle whenever possible.” Junk King is North America’s top-rated junk removal service with tens of thousands of highly favorable online customer reviews. “Our trucks are 20% larger than our competitor’s trucks,” reports Renee Ferguson, the owner of Junk King North Texas. Junk King’s customers will only pay for the volume that they actually use in Junk King’s trucks.
- What exactly is ‘curbside pickup’? Leave your junk by the curb or in your side yard, backyard, or carport and the experienced crew at Junk King North Texas will come by and haul it away for you. There is no need for you to be home. Simply pick a date and two-hour service window, designate the area, and the crew at Junk King North Texas will get to work. You can even handle your payment over the phone.
What safety measures are being taken during COVID-19? Junk King takes the health and welfare of North Texas very seriously. Junk King is committed to following the latest CDC guidelines on social distancing as well as using gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks. “We always provided masks, gloves. and hand sanitizer to the crew at Junk King,” says Renee Ferguson. Feel free to text a photo to 1-737-888-5865 (JUNK) for a ‘touchless, no contact’ price quote!
Why Junk King North Texas?
Junk King is the number-one rated junk removal company in North America (United States and Canada) and has over 100 franchise locations to date. “It’s a fantastic business model to follow. It’s really all laid out for you at Junk King,” says the owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson.
We are geared towards protecting the environment through eco-friendly junk removal, and serving communities. At Junk King part of that mission is accepting virtually every kind of residential or commercial junk – everything except for hazardous waste. Here’s a rundown of the items we take.
The owner of Junk King North Texas, Renee Ferguson, is known around town as ‘Queen of Junk King’. Renee leverages a background in national marketing and sales towards improving customer service and outreach into the following communities in North Texas:
- Blue Ridge
- Lake Dallas
- Little Elm
- Pilot Point
- The Colony
Junk King has a 9.8/10 collective online rating from customers based on over 60,000 reviews. Junk King North Texas in particular has a 4.7/5 star online customer rating based on hundreds of reviews, including reviews from Taylor Hutton (Mckinney) and Julie Kaim (Frisco). Taylor Hutton cheers that, “I can use my garage now!” Julie Kaim reports that, “They came early which was great, very polite and helpful with my questions.” Check out our reviews.
- Renee is herself experienced, since she has been a Junk King franchise owner for nearly a decade. “I’ve got a really, really good crew,” explains Renee. “Most of the guys have been with me for a long time, some as far back as 2013.”
- Junk King recycles up to 60% of every junk haul. “We try to recycle whenever possible,” explains Renee Ferguson.
- Junk King North Texas is business-friendly and offers payment plans and a wide range of B2B commercial junk removal services, such as property management cleanouts, warehouse cleanouts, and office furniture removal.
- Junk King revolves around your schedule and offers multiple ways to book an appointment. Feel free to call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20 on orders totalling more than $99. Junk King North Texas continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing.
- Renee are her crew at Junk King North Texas “strive for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy with some element of the job that we’ve done, we will gladly do our best to make it right for you!”