Why do I Need a Junk Hauling Service?
Removing random items from around the house or office can take a lot of time, and a lot of effort if you aren’t properly prepared for the removal and all of its aspects. This is a well-known problem for many people in the United States; too much time, effort, and money goes into what should be quick, cheap, and effective, junk and trash removals.
Junk removal services provide these benefits and more! Junk hauling companies like Junk King exist to offer a variety of options for every possible removal need; from the business owner looking to remove complex or old equipment, to the residential dumpster rental, or even simply to get rid of junk.
Statistics say that “the average person in the United States generates almost 4.5 pounds of waste every day. About one-third of this waste can be either recycled or composted.” It is a safe bet that with numbers like that, almost everyone in America will need some junk hauling assistance in their lifetime. When you need junk removal services, contact Junk King North Atlanta—when you move with Junk King, removals are as simple as 1, 2, 3, just point, and the junk is gone.
What is the Average Cost of Hauling Stuff to the Dump or Recycling Center?
The average cost of hauling stuff to the local dump varies, thanks to factors like gas, labor, and whether or not you are a resident of the area. Generally, residents in particular neighborhoods will hold contracts with the trash services that are zoned during the building phase of the neighborhood. This often comes with some ‘free’ dump drop-offs. Conversely, some removal services do not have any ‘free’ benefits—for example, in Atlanta, some residents are charged a small fee for the first few hundred pounds of junk they take to the dump. These small fees compound further the more junk is removed.
The cost to remove your stuff from your home then can be a great one. This is especially the case if you have large items, heavy items, or a lot of stuff. The same problems arise with the recycling centers, but at least with the recycling centers, you are protecting the environment.
The biggest question then is what you can do with all your stuff—if the dump is too expensive (or exclusive), and the recycling center is too exclusive (or expensive)—call on your local professional junk hauling and removal professionals: Junk King North Atlanta. Contact us today to get a truck tomorrow.
How Can I remove Useless Items from My House and Get Rid of Junk?
Removing useless items and junk from your house or business has never been easier! Opened in 2005, Junk King has provided Northern America with services that place it at the top of the rankings for removal solutions and customer satisfaction.
No matter if you are looking to remove stuff from a house, dispose of garbage, or are looking to get assistance in cleaning up construction or landscaping debris—Junk King has the solution for you. Further, in choosing to move with Junk King, instead of the other guys, you can rest assured that your junk and garbage are being given ‘aftercare’ once our trucks drive away.
This specialized ‘aftercare’ is one of the things that sets Junk King apart from all of the other companies in the industry. Known as North America’s greenest removal company, over 60% of everything we haul is recycled—with a goal of recycling, reusing, repurposing, or donating up to 95-98% of everything we touch. Junk removal has never been easier in Atlanta, and recycling in Atlanta has never been more important. It is estimated that the average American produces a lot of trash in a year, and only a portion of that trash is ever recycled, thanks to unavailability or cost; for example, the average person produces these wastes in a year, per person:
- 34.97 pounds of foldable cartons
- 35.22 pounds of glass drink bottles
- 72.99 pounds of durable plastics
- 17.77 pounds of plastic bottles
- 91.53 pounds of yard trimmings
- 220.96 pounds of food waste
- 854.20 pounds of wood waste
How do I know if My Trash is too Heavy for Me to Move Alone?
One of the most underestimated aspects of junk removal and hauling is the individual’s strength and/or physical abilities. Heavy trash or items need to be approached with training and equipment to ensure that their removal goes without mistake. This means more goes into preparing for heavy removals than just “lift with your legs!” For example, Junk King professionals will sometimes wear back braces that assist in keeping their form correct, thus limiting potential injuries.
Unfortunately, because people overestimate their physical abilities many times, they can often end up hurting themselves (i.e. throwing their backs out, twisting their ankles, or spraining their wrists). The best way to avoid all of this is to limit the possibility of injuries occurring by hiring professionals—but when do you know when to contact the professionals?
The rule of thumb, when it comes to getting professional assistance with removals, is when you’ve met or exceeded the following:
- There are items that require more than two people to move or uninstall.
- There are items heavier than 75 pounds that must be removed.
- There has been a recent storm or disaster.
- There are multiple rooms or an excessive amount of junk that must be removed.
- There are items that must be removed within a timeline or budget.
- There has been a recent death of a family member or relative.
Follow these rules for when to call on junk removal assistance—or just call us because you’d rather not remove junk yourself. For all of your removal solutions, or for any moving help in Atlanta, call on Junk King.
Step-By-Step Guide to Getting Rid of Junk When You Hire Us
When you choose to move with Junk King, there are three ways that we suggest contacting us:
- Call us at (706) 247-7513 to speak with our world-class customer representatives. From here, you can receive a quote over the phone or you can schedule an in-person assessment of your junk.
- Text us pictures at (737) 888-5865, and receive a text back from one of our estimators with no obligation.
- Or, schedule a Junk King MINI dumpster for drop off, or a full-service truck team online by following the prompts given in our pricing calculator wizard.
After picking your preferred way of contacting us for a quote, you can start
preparing for our arrival. Depending on which service you have ordered to fit your needs, you’ll receive either a Junk King MINI dumpster at your business or residency or a Junk King big red truck and a professional removal crew.
In either case, the day that we arrive, you are called 15 minutes prior to our arrival—and that is always within our two-hour window, so you can get back to your day faster. We always suggest that regardless of which service you choose, you consider making paths prior to our crew or dumpster arriving; doing this will ensure that your removal goes quickly and safely for all people involved.
After the job is complete, our drivers will either return for our MINI dumpster, or they will drive away with your junk and trash—bound for our Junk King recycling hubs, to be broken down and processed for recycling facilities. Hauling your junk and picking up your trash has never been easier than it is today, there’s really just a three-step process:
- You pick a date and a two-hour window.
- We call you 15 minutes before arrival.
- If you agree to our cost, we take your junk.
How to Choose a Junk Removal Service that’s Right for Your Needs
Pick the junk removal service that’s right for your needs by considering all of the factors that make up the removal event: would you rather pay your brother-in-law in pizza and beer, and receive a broken TV, r would you rather pay the professionals to get it done the right way? Here are some of the best things to consider when it comes time for your junk and trash to be removed:
- Do you live in an area with limited space? (If yes, pick the MINI!)
- Do you want to spend the time cleaning, or have someone do it for you? (If the latter, pick the full-service!)
- Can most of your trash be taken by your weekly trash service? (If yes, consider ordering a bulk item pickup with the City of Atlanta.)
- Do your trash and junk include complex items that could be recycled if properly broken down? (If yes, then call us for your recycling needs.)
- Are you looking to have landscaping or construction debris removed? (If yes, then call on Junk King! We accept all trash, junk, and garbage, barring anything hazardous; that means we even accept e-waste!)