Why Choose Junk King for Shed Removal in Atlanta?
Junk King is North America’s greenest junk removal company; the experts of the Junk King family are also top-rated on Yelp and Google Review. Junk King has a policy that they can take anything except hazardous materials. For residential homeowners, this means that an ugly, decrepit shed on the outskirts of your yard can be broken down and hauled away.
Junk King knows Atlanta Shed Removal
The Junk King Von Buren family has served the Metro Atlanta area and the surrounding northern regions for over a decade. During that time, Junk King North Atlanta was one of the most preferred choices for residential and small businesses. Having a good relationship with clients isn’t an easy task—but with the services that Junk King offers, there are easy ways to get assistance with junk removal.
One of the lesser known aspects of Junk King’s full service is the ability for homeowners to request the breakdown and removal of stand-alone buildings from their property. Sheds are often chosen for clearing out. Junk King’s shed service comes with all the benefits of the full-service option, plus some additional skills.
Sheds of all types are easy for Junk King removal professionals; our full-service option ensures that. Full-service for Junk King consists of the ability to use one of the Junk King Big Red Trucks, and you receive assistance from two of our expert removers. The Big Red Trucks are enormous—they carry more than six regular pickup truck beds worth of junk and trash—and to make things even better, they are 20% more than other options at the same price.
All of this, suffice to say, means that Junk King’s shed service is as easy as 1, 2, 3 for the Atlanta homeowner. Full-service shed removal starts with a whole house clean-out. We can’t pull everything apart with stuff still inside of it. After the shed is cleaned, our teams get to work, taking everything, they can. As every piece comes apart, our teams will start to clean up; that’s part of our excellent service during every removal.
How to Take Apart Your Shed in Order to Move It
There is another way to remove your shed if the full-service treatment doesn’t suit you. Try the Junk King self-service variety instead; this consists of a three, five, or seven-day dumpster rental. The dumpster has a 12-cubic yard interior, making it larger and more reliable than the cheapest options while remaining compact enough to sit in small spaces like residential driveways.
This is an option for homeowners looking to get a moving shed. Taking apart shed doesn’t mean destruction for every shed, but it can be helpful to get extra space for any unexpected disposal needs like rotting wood. Shed removal doesn’t have to be a long, enduring problem—by just getting help; your residential life can improve.
If you’re looking to save money and remove your shed, there are a few steps any homeowner can take to make the removal process as easy as possible:
- Remove the items from inside the shed. The first rule for junk removal is to take out everything that you or a professional can. For those who cannot physically achieve this without causing themselves harm, it is strongly encouraged to contact our professional removal team to assist with the removal.
- Remove any shelves or fixtures from the shed. Once the walls come down, anything on them is going to break. If that is wood or glass, the debris can fly and cause someone to be hurt. At the same time, removing any fixtures can help decrease the possibility of fire, electric hazards, and further environmental issues.
- Remove the shed’s door and any windows you can reach. Removing the door is an excellent idea because it reduces the amount of unpredictability during the deconstruction phase. Further, breaking or removing any windows that the shed has is necessary to prevent anyone from being hurt in the disposal.
- Remove the shed’s roofing, then pull apart the walls. This can be a difficult task. Some sheds have shingled roofs which would benefit from the right tools, while others have steel roofs, the edges of which can be dangerous. The professionals at Junk King can handle this and all the removal steps before it for a budget-friendly cost that reflects a green commitment.
Moving Your Shed’s Contents – What You Should Know and How to Do It!
Removing the contents of your shed shouldn’t be a difficult task, but there are a few things to keep in mind as you approach the project:
- The changing of the seasons may have encouraged animals to enter your shed.
- Spiders, snakes, rodents, and even larger animals have invested abandoned sheds. This is important if you live in an area with venomous animals.
- Some materials from old sheds are hazardous, so only professionals should remove them. Things like black mold and spiders are only some of the worries we have when we live in a world of toxic interactions.
- Removing your shed’s contents also means disconnecting any sort of connections that it might have. Electricity, gas, air conditioning, and everything else must be turned off and disconnected.
Of course, none of this is as easy as it sounds. How should the homeowner approach the removal and hauling of their shed’s stuff? Here are Junk King’s suggestions:
- If you know what’s in the shed, make a list detailing what you want to be done with the items inside. Consider donating or selling anything that you can before going the disposal route. Alternatively, if you don’t know what’s inside, consider setting up some outside areas that might help you organize stuff as it is hauled out. Think paper towels, sanitizing wipes, pop-up folding tables, and maybe some bug spray.
- Another thing to consider will be safety issues if any arise. Doing the bulk of a shed removal may seem to be the economically safer strategy, but a homeowner’s safest overall choice is to use professionals. Junk King’s removal experts are all fully insured and have some of the best training resources in the industry. This training makes every removal efficient, safe, and accessible.
Tips on Choosing the Best Shed to Replace Your Old One
There are many types of shed styles available on the market these days; homeowners can order them from their local home solutions store or pick them off online websites and never leave the comfort of their home. When considering what type of shed to replace your old one with, make sure to keep two things in mind:
Size is essential if you are looking to build in the same area. Generally, getting a shed at least 20% larger than the previous is best. This provides enough extra room around the new stabilizers that the ground shouldn’t go soft under them.
Cost is also essential for those looking to build new sheds to replace old ones. Explore all the different types of sheds offered—doing so will ensure that you can pick the best one for your needs. For example, there are metal, wooden, garden, plastic, backyard, boathouse, or storage sheds.
Atlanta Shed Removal – The Complete Guide on How to Remove a Shed in Atlanta Properly
Any homeowner thinking about getting their shed removed or replaced should know to take basic steps that go into making that happen. Junk King Atlanta is just a way to make the shed removal as easy as possible. This is possible because of Junk King’s experience in removals, demolitions, and cleanups.
What does Junk King do for Me?
Junk King is the greenest junk removal company in North America, with the highest-rated customer service team in the industry. Our locations span all the US and thus offer a wider-reaching clientèle than an average mom-and-pop shop. Moreover, there are many things that Junk King will do for you:
- More than 60% of every haul we do is recycled, reused, or donated; that protects the environment and helps the local economy.
- We exclusively train every remover, driver, and customer service representative in our locations; which ensures a high standard of customer care quality.
- Our monster logistics abilities are available for commercial properties or needs; since we span the US, no job is too big for our experts.
Contact Junk King Today
There are three ways to contact Junk King North Atlanta today. When you choose to move with Junk King, junk hauling and trash disposal are as easy as 1, 2, 3—just point, and the junk is gone!
Call Us at (706) 247-7513
Our customer service representatives are on standby most business days. When you reach out to us, you have two choices: speak with a Junk King expert estimator to receive a quote over the phone in minutes or ask to set up an in-person assessment of your junk. You’ll get a written quote at the end too.
Text Us at (737) 888-5865
Texting has been the primary form of communication for the last few years. Shoot us a text with a picture of your trash or junk, and we’ll respond with an estimate of the removal.
Stay Online with the Pricing Calculator
One of Junk King’s most-used tools is our custom-made pricing calculator. We made it so people online could see ballpark estimates for their junk removal. You can get a quote in as little as two minutes and schedule a Big Red Truck or MINI drop-off in as little as three!