Junk Removal Dallas
Fast, eco-friendly junk removal in Dallas
Meet the Queen of Junk Removal in Dallas
Renee Ferguson, the owner of Junk King Dallas, liked a few things about Junk King right off the bat: the solid business model, the variety of the workdays working for Junk King, and the fact that Junk King was committed to environmentalism and going ‘green’.
Renee also likes helping people and giving back to the community of Dallas. She gets to do all of this with Junk King, and the job is anything but boring: ‘it was a fun adventure’ and ‘every customer has a unique situation’. This is how Renee sees her role at Junk King: ‘we’re a solutions company and I love solving problems’.
Junk Removal In Dallas is About Serving A Community Through Providing Solutions
Junk King is a full-service junk removal company, serving both homeowners and other businesses.That’s great because Renee finds, ‘it is all about making the world a better place for others one step at a time. The greatest satisfaction is helping others succeed whether they are cleaning out their home of 40 years or downsizing their office. Junk King is there to be the solution for the customer to be successful at their endeavor’.
Renee started her career journey with Junk King back in August of 2012. Thinking of her business as a solutions-oriented company, Renee now provides residential junk removal and commercial junk removal to the following areas in and around Dallas, Texas: Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, and Wylie.
‘We help solve customers’ problems. The most consistent problem is dealing with years of accumulation of stuff when the client has been in a home for a long period’, explains Renee.
‘We do all the work to box, bag, lift, and load anything and everything except hazardous materials’, says Renee.
Customer reviews for Junk King Dallas are excellent and has been vetted and recognized by a number of organizations for their exceptional service.
A Certified Woman-Owned Business Leader in Dallas
Renee’s is a 100% woman-owned business serving the Dallas community and surrounding areas. ‘It’s a really fabulous community. You are really working together, and sometimes working independently. You work together primarily to help solve a problem for a customer’.
Renee Ferguson herself is a member of NARI (National Association for the Remodeling Industry), NARPM (National Association for the Residential Property Managers), and the Dallas Hoarding Task Force, where she served the annual conference since 2013.
If being the ‘Queen of Junk’ does not sound like enough, Renee is a published author and has made many television appearances over the years. Food, family, and friends are additional sources of energy in this dynamic owner’s life. Believe it or not, Renee once competed in a Throwdown with Chef Bobby Flay to sort of top it all off!
‘Bringing people together over a meal is how relationships are built and sustained’, says Renee. ‘After a hectic day, I love to get in the kitchen to create a meal that nourishes the soul, mind, and body. It regenerates my spirit’.
Renee describes her position at Junk King as ‘an incredible blessing’ and says that ‘I am very happy, very, very happy with the business’. Nearly a decade of experience at Junk King has confirmed the wisdom of Renee’s decision to purchase a Junk King location in the North Texas area.
Junk King is North America’s top-rated junk removal service and remains dedicated to continuing to provide superior value, service and effort. Junk King is also America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service, and Junk King Dallas will provide free, on-site estimates throughout the Dallas Community. Free, on-site estimates are the most efficient way to get your lowest pricing!
Residential Junk Removal in Dallas
Getting rid of your junk can seem like an insurmountable challenge until you partner up with the junk removal professionals. Homeowners and renters throughout Dallas have all kinds of items that they’d like hauled away and responsibly disposed of, but these same people don’t know quite where to start.
This was a 5 star review job of an old shed cleanout and tear down in Dallas Texas.
Want a Before & After Like This? Use Our Price Estimator
A simple look around your home will probably reveal a number of items that could be hauled away. Fortunately, we have the resources and experience to help with residential junk removal, jobs both large and small. The owner, the ‘Queen of Junk’ Rene Ferguson, sees Junk King as a solutions-oriented business and she’ll help with all size jobs.
Related: Items We Take in Dallas
The When, What, and How of Disposing Your Residential Junk
The overarching goal is continuing to provide superior value, service and effort throughout Dallas and beyond. ‘We’ll take anything and everything that we possibly can’, except for hazardous waste, explains Renee.
As a valued part of the Junk King franchise, Renee is also dedicated to protecting the environment. ‘We try to recycle as much as possible’ and ‘that obviously includes metals and paper goods’. Recycling and donating wherever and whenever possible can ensure that fewer items wind up in landfills and that the Dallas community remains beautiful.
We make every effort to recycle and donate used residential furniture, and Renee’s team can haul away just about every type of residential junk. In terms of furniture, this includes removing the following furniture items:
- Sofa beds
- Filing cabinets
- And much more!
Whether you are moving or downsizing, finding a place for all of this stuff can be a tremendous challenge. Junk King is here to assist. When you purchase a new mattress or sofa, the answer of ‘where do I put this old piece of furniture’ is not always intuitive.
We pride ourselves on being a solutions-oriented business that provides timely help to homeowners and renters throughout the Dallas community and surrounding areas, including: Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, and Wylie.
Related: How to get rid of old furniture!
Bulky appliances can be even more complicated to dispose of than old furniture. That’s because a refrigerator, for instance, can weigh four hundred pounds and kitchen appliances like stoves and ovens can be too heavy to move without special equipment. Junk King Dallas is therefore pleased to help haul away the following kinds of appliances:
- Through-wall or in-window air conditioners
- Space heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Hot water heaters
- Trash compactors
- Washing machines
- And even more!
The fact is that many of these heavier items (e.g., refrigerators or washing machines and dryers) entail a lot of special equipment, manpower, and potential rental vehicles or pickup trucks and multiple trips to multiple locations. Some landfills may not accept all of the items enumerated above. This means taking steps to keep the items above out of landfills and, where possible, into the hands of people who can give them a second life via, e.g: donation.
Related: What is appliance removal?
Electronic Waste (E-waste) Removal in Dallas
Electronic waste includes many of the electronics lying around your home right now, including phones and computers. These devices can frequently contain materials that would be harmful for the environment if dumped in a landfill. That’s why Junk King Dallas recycles e-waste and donates still-functional devices like computers as well. Here’s a list of some of the electronics that Junk King Dallas can help haul away in terms of electronics removal:
- Video game consoles
- Other e-waste!
Electronic waste is often rich in resources, such as the 35,000 pounds of copper, 75 pounds of gold, and 33 pounds of palladium that can be recovered from every one million cell phones that is recycled properly. Junk King is North America’s top-rated and greenest junk removal company for a reason.
Related: E-Waste Disposal FAQs
Yard waste can be classed into ‘organic’ yard waste (e.g., grass clippings) and ‘inorganic’ yard waste (e.g., fencing). The former kind is also known as biological or organic waste because it is compostable, unlike ‘inorganic’ yard waste.
Here’s a rundown on items that fall into the ‘organic’ waste category:
- Grass clippings
- Old planets
- Other ‘organic’ waste
Junk King Dallas also takes the following kinds of ‘inorganic’ residential yard waste:
- Corrugated iron
- Yard ornaments (e.g., gnomes)
- Hot tubs
- And more!
Estate, Storage, Foreclosure, and Hoarder Cleanouts
As a solutions-oriented business, Junk King Dallas owner, Renee Ferguson, seeks to crack any problem that comes her way: ‘we’re a solutions company, and I love solving problems’.
This means that while an upcoming move, sudden passing of a loved one, or cleaning out an entire estate can feel overwhelming, Junk King Dallas is here to provide a helping hand.
Commercial Junk Removal in Dallas
You can probably already tell that Junk King has an eclectic list of commercial clients. Texas is a hotbed of business activity – two hundred companies and counting have relocated their headquarters to Texas over the last decade, according to Fox Business.
Many businesses are understandably tempted to go about commercial junk removal on their own on an ‘in-house’ basis. That sounds like a good idea initially until you realize that doing so can divert resources from the job that employees were hired to do in the first place. They’re also likely not trained – or insured! – for this kind of work.
Junk King can provide Texas businesses with reliable service within two-hour service windows. In particular, we will deliver superior value for your money. Because the Dallas area is so thriving and chock full of a variety of successful industries, Junk King Dallas owner, Renee Ferguson, finds that commercial junk removal is an increasingly important part of her business.
Of late, Renee reports a lot of B2B business with food packing companies, food distributors, the construction industry, and home remodelers. ‘We do try to limit our footprint in the landfill’, says Renee. Recycling metals can be a big part of going ‘green’ when it comes to commercial junk removal, which at Junk King Dallas can include the following:
- Office cleanouts
- Property management cleanouts
Property managers, realtors, and real estate agents can confront similar problems when it comes to leases running out or folks skipping down. The problem is similar in another way: a space that is chock full of junk won’t be available for renters or leasing. Save time, hassle, and money by contacting Junk King Dallas today for property management cleanouts.
- Office furniture removal
- Storage room cleanout
Defaulted leases and discarded junk become something of an occupational hazard for self-storage facility owners and managers.
Aside from running a business, storage unit owners are expected to handle storage facility junk on their own, but they don’t have to since Junk King Dallas offers storage facility junk removal to business owners in Dallas as well as Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, and Wylie.
- Commercial scrap pickup
Getting rid of metal items can be particularly difficult for most businesses because these items tend to be heavy, potentially dangerous to handle, and hard to recycle if you don’t know where to turn to do so.
To complicate matters, commercial scrap can often be too large to simply dispose of with other items destined for the commercial trash bin.
Fortunately, Junk King Dallas accepts iron, steel, aluminum, brass, and copper so that you don’t have to worry about commercial scrap and your business can do good by the environment.
- Construction debris
When companies move in and out of the state, there’s often a lot of junk that is left behind to sift through. Renee Ferguson has seen it all before and knows exactly where to take construction debris that commercial builds and demos are composed of.
- And much more!
Renee Ferguson has eight Junk King trucks at her disposal, so she can handle just about any commercial junk removal. This means that you can schedule a regular garbage pickup with Junk King or book an appointment if you know you’ll have a lot of refuse from remodeling or a lot of metal in terms of commercial scrap.
Junk King’s workers are all insured, and Junk King offers payment plans for business accounts. The fact that Junk King has the trucks to take everything away, insured workers, and contacts with local metal recyclers is a tremendous asset if you’re looking to save money and go ‘green’ in the process. That sounds like a great combination!
Businesses Partnering with Junk King are Going ‘Green’
Junk King Dallas is proud to be part of the effort to keep the planet clean by reusing, recycling, and repurposing wherever and whenever possible. ‘We try to recycle as much as possible’, says Renee Ferguson, owner of Junk King Dallas.
Sixty percent or more of a commercial junk haul is recycled, which means fewer metals will need to be mined and there will be less metals polluting the soil and groundwater.
So, how does a commercial junk removal go ‘green’ and reuse, recycle, and repurpose? It starts by following a few simple steps:
- The Junk King Dallas crew separates regular junk from recyclable materials, such as steel and copper, as the crew loads the trucks.
- The crew takes it back to the warehouse and sorts accordingly (e.g., textiles and metals in separate piles). Furniture is separated for potential donation or recycling.
- Junk King Dallas closely partners with recycling centers throughout Dallas and numerous local charities to give a ‘second life’ to items that are still in decent condition.
Junk King Dallas is committed to responsible, quick, safe, and efficient commercial junk removal. Remember that Junk King is rated number one for trust, value, performance, as well as environmental stewardship and remains proud to partner with environmentally-conscious businesses like yours.
How to Work with Junk King Dallas
Junk King is rated the number-one junk removal company in North America for a number of different reasons, including a commitment to environmental stewardship and friendly, efficient service.
Renee Ferguson, the owner of Junk King Dallas, says that no two days are the same and sums up her experience as a ‘fun adventure’ of helping customers responsibly remove junk from their homes and workplaces.
We accept a variety of residential junk (e.g., couches, refrigerators, televisions, and yard waste) and commercial junk (e.g., scrap metal and remodeling debris). Nearly a dozen trucks at Renee’s disposal help to quickly get the job done.
Ready to get started? There are actually four ways that you can get an estimate and book an appointment around your schedule.
- No-obligation, on-site pricing: Junk King Dallas is excited to continue to offer free on-site estimates throughout Dallas and surrounding areas: Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, and Wylie. On-site estimates are still the most accurate way to get an assessment of the job ahead because the crew at Junk King Dallas can actually walk around the property and determine precisely how much time, manpower, and resources will be required to complete the job in a timely fashion.
- Online pricing estimator: Start by simply clicking on the green button and entering your zip code to determine whether you’re in the eligible area. (If you live or work in Dallas, then there’s an excellent chance the answer is ‘yes’!) The online pricing estimator lets you figure out an estimate based primarily around the number and type of items that you enter or the estimated volume of your junk haul. You can receive an estimate in minutes by using the online pricing estimator. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
- Text an image to Junk King: Receiving an estimate from Junk King just got even easier since you can text an image to 1-737-888-5865. This enables Junk King Dallas to size up the specifics of your residential junk removal or commercial junk removal so that you can be put well on your way to Junk King’s ‘big red trucks’ pulling up and your receiving firm, no-obligation on-site pricing.
- Call to Talk to Friendly Junk King Staff: A customer service representative is waiting to answer any additional questions you might have about the who, when, what, and how of junk removal. Junk King Dallas is open from 7 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM on Saturday, and 8 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. If your next junk removal job requires hauling off four or more items, then an estimate can be given directly from the call center!
Once you choose one of the four options enumerated above, here’s what happens next:
- You pick a date and two-hour service window centered around your busy schedule.
- Junk King shows up on time and hauls away everything you need responsibly disposed of.
It is truly that easy! Junk King Dallas will call 15 minutes arriving within the two-hour service window that you selected. This is a courtesy call that many clients appreciate and it instantly puts everyone on the same page.
Junk King Dallas Frequently Asked Questions
If you haven’t worked with Junk King before, then the list of frequently asked questions below may be particularly helpful. (To peruse the full list of frequently asked questions click here.)
- Are estimates really free? Absolutely – Junk King is proud to offer free estimates as part of its service to the Dallas community and surrounding areas. The ‘big red trucks’ will pull up to your property and provide a written estimate that is guaranteed to beat the written estimate of valid competitors. If you are happy with the estimate that you receive from Junk King Dallas’s staff, then Junk King should be able to haul away your residential or commercial junk on the spot. Junk King is a solutions-oriented company, and no job is too big or too small.
- How dedicated is Junk King to recycling? Extremely committed. Junk King Dallas owner, Renee Ferguson, says that ‘we try to recycle as much as possible’ and ‘we do a lot of donating as well’. Junk King is America’s greenest junk removal company, and the crew at Junk King Dallas recycle upwards of 60% of every haul. Commercial junk removal can stay ‘green’ since Junk King Dallas has forged partnerships with local metal recyclers to keep copper and steel out of landfills and put towards a more efficient use.
- Is Junk King the same as Got Junk? Junk King is the number-one rated junk removal service in the United States and takes just about anything but hazardous waste. ‘We’ll take anything and everything that we possibly can’, says Junk King Dallas owner Renee Ferguson. Junk King operates franchise locations throughout North America (United States and Canada) and features 20% larger trucks to handle any job.
- What exactly is ‘curbside’ pickup? Sometimes homeowners or business owners prefer to sort through junk themselves and leave the results on the curb. Curbside pickup works like this: you simply leave your junk on the curb, in a designated spot in your backyard, side yard or carport, and the professionals at Junk King will swing by and handle all of the legwork of getting the junk off your property. Payments can be made over the phone, if you prefer, and payment plans are available for businesses operating in Texas.
- What are you doing to ensure safety during the COVID-19 pandemic? Junk King Dallas takes the health and continued safety of our crew, customers, and the community extremely seriously. Precautions such as standing a minimum of six feet away from customers and additional safety measures for the staff including masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers facilitate safe interactions. Texting photos to 1-737-888-5865 is a great way to get a touchless price quote. Services can be paid for over the phone to further limit social exposure.
Why Junk King Dallas?
The owner of Junk King Dallas, Renee Ferguson, has operated Junk King in Texas for nearly a decade.
Renee Ferguson and her crew provide residential and commercial junk removal to Dallas, Texas: Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, and Wylie.
Junk King is America’s number-one rated junk removal service and continues to offer superior value, service and effort. Below are a few additional ways that Junk King Dallas stands apart:
- Owner Renee Ferguson is a member of NARI (National Association for the Remodeling Industry), NARPM (National Association for the Residential Property Managers), and the Dallas Hoarding Task Force, where she serves as the annual conference chairman.
- Junk King Dallas is dedicated to recycling and donating whenever and wherever possible. ‘We try to recycle wherever possible, especially in terms of metals and papers’, explains the owner of Junk King Dallas, Renee Ferguson. Junk King Dallas even recycles scrap metal to protect the environment.
- Junk King takes just about every item imaginable, except for hazardous waste. You can count on Junk King Dallas to haul away residential waste like old furniture, appliances, and yard waste as well as commercial junk removal in terms of office cleanouts, remodeling cleanups, and estate cleanouts.
- Junk King provides multiple ways to book an appointment within a two-hour appointment window, including: calling 1-888-888-JUNK, texting a photo of your junk to 1-737-888-5865, or booking online. Save $20 by booking online as long as your order is more than $99.
- The ‘big red trucks’ at Junk King can handle large items, such as hot tubs, refrigerators, mattresses, and humongous televisions. Junk King trucks are 20% larger, which means more volume, fewer trips, and passing the savings on to customers!
Junk King Dallas is dedicated to providing efficient junk removal and stellar customer service (check out our blog for more tips, stories, and news about junk removal in Dallas, Texas).
On-site estimates are free. Contact Junk King today to get started!