Junk Removal Vancouver
Fast, eco-friendly junk removal in Vancouver
Meet the King of Junk in Vancouver
Jason Edge has been the owner of Junk King Vancouver since February 2020. The Vancouver, Washington Junk King location provides service to Vancouver as well as Camas. Explaining the decision to open the Vancouver franchise location with Junk King, the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, says, “it was just a natural fit.”
One of the main motivators for Jason Edge to choose Junk King was the emphasis on recycling, donating, and reusing as many items as possible. “We have a warehouse in Vancouver, so we have a physical location to bring items back to in order to eventually donate, recycle, repurpose, and so forth.” The fact that the founder and CEO of Junk King made a warehouse mandatory proved instrumental in Jason Edge’s decision to purchase a Junk King location:
“Other national franchises are actually not required to have the warehouses. We are required to have a warehouse because it allows us to do these environmentally responsible practices that other national franchises simply don’t do.”
As the ‘greenest’ junk removal service in North America, Jason and his crew separate potentially recyclable or donatable items at the warehouse so that they can be quickly put to another use down the line.
Junk King Vancouver– Not Your Average Junk Removal Business
In the spring of 2021, Jason Edge and the crew at Junk King Vancouver added its second full-time truck to better serve Vancouver and Camas. Jason says that part of the reason for the second full-time truck being added to the fleet at Junk King Vancouver was the increased demand from businesses. “We service businesses on a daily basis,” says Jason. “We help a lot of property managers and clean out a lot of apartment complexes downtown. Junk King Vancouver does a lot of same-day service, especially for Vancouver businesses.”
No job is too big or too small for Junk King – Jason and his crew at Junk King Vancouver can take a few items from homeowners or handle warehouse cleanouts for businesses. The overriding goal for all of these different kinds and sizes of junk hauls is environmental stewardship and preserving resources. Jason Edge says, “our goal is to recycle and repurpose as much as we can. We live that on a daily basis with every junk haul done with the Junk King trucks. We’re just trying to help the communities that we serve.”
“Another factor that makes Junk King Vancouver stand apart is that our trucks are bigger than our competitors’ trucks,” says Jason.
In fact, Junk King’s trucks are now 20% larger, which means fewer carbon emissions and more savings for customers. Junk King customers will only pay for the space in the truck that they actually use. Because Junk King accepts almost every kind of residential or commercial junk, except for hazardous waste, you will save money no matter what.
Residential Junk Removal in Vancouver
Junk King provides superior value, service and effort as North America’s top-rated junk removal service. Fair and transparent pricing as well as free, on-site estimates continue to be a part of Junk King’s core mission to Vancouver homeowners. Junk King provides a 100% guarantee to provide the lowest written offers – compared to valid competitor’s offers – to help homeowners declutter and gain more space.
“Can you take care of this pile for me?” Yes, Junk King can! Check out the review of this job here.
Remember that with Junk King you will only pay for the space that you actually use in the Junk King trucks, which are now 20% larger. Junk King Vancouver offers full-service junk removal and can therefore take a variety of items from homeowners and renters in Vancouver. The crew at Junk King Vancouver will do all of the work in terms of hauling away furniture, appliances, electronics, and yard waste from homeowners in Vancouver.
Related: Items We Take in Vancouver
The When, What, and How of Residential Junk King Vancouver
Jason Edge, owner of Junk King Vancouver, says that his crew “does a lot of same-day service” and seeks that “our goal is to recycle and repurpose as much as we can.” Residential junk like furniture and appliances can be partitioned in the truck so that they will be easier to pile together in the warehouse and eventually donate or recycle. Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service for a reason!
Purchasing new furniture is sometimes met with an immediate dilemma: What do you do with the old furniture? That’s a question that Jason Edge and his crew at Junk King Vancouver have an answer for. Junk King Vancouver has multiple trucks to take even the bulkiest furniture.
As a few examples, Junk King Vancouver takes the following furniture in terms of residential junk removal:
- Sofa beds
- Filing cabinets
- And more!
Junk King Vancouver prides itself on providing superior value, service and effort. “We frequently drop off sofas with local partners and charities in the Vancouver area,” says the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge. An effort will be made to ensure that as much furniture as possible is donated or otherwise given a second life.
Related: How to get rid of old furniture!
Junk King Vancouver can help homeowners get rid of small appliances like toasters and microwaves or huge appliances like water heaters, refrigerators, and freezers. Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which means that you can expect a truck to provide a courtesy call 15-30 minutes out from your appointment and the crew at Junk King Vancouver to do all of the heavy lifting.
Junk King Vancouver will help by taking the following appliances:
- Through-wall air conditioners
- In-window air conditioners
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- Space heaters
- And much more!
Many of these appliances are made from metals such as steel and aluminum, and these appliances are therefore recyclable. “We have a warehouse in Vancouver, so we have a physical location to bring items back to in order to eventually donate, recycle, repurpose, and so forth,” says the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge. Junk King in fact recycles up to 60% of every residential junk haul, and its trucks are now 20% larger!
Related: What is appliance removal?
Electronic waste, a.k.a., e-waste, can be problematic in terms of recycling and keeping toxic materials out of landfills. Electronic waste is interesting because it contains many valuable metals like gold, silver, copper, and palladium, but it also contains heavy metals like lead and cadmium. Since Junk King is the ‘greenest’ junk removal service in North America, you can expect more of your electronic waste to be recycled, repurposed, or donated thanks to the partnerships that Junk King Vancouver has forged.
Junk King Vancouver takes the following types of electronic waste from homeowners and renters throughout Vancouver:
- CD players
- DVD players
- MP3 players
- Video game consoles
- Other e-waste!
The more electronics that are donated, reused, and recycled, the more that the planet will stay protected. Keeping the electronics enumerated above out of landfills has a number of benefits for the environment: less mining, fewer heavy metals in landfills, less need for manufacturing more electronics, etc. “We’re just trying to help the communities that we serve,” says Jason Edge, owner of Junk King Vancouver.
Related: E-Waste Disposal FAQs
Yard waste can include everything from grass clippings to a hot tub. Fortunately, Junk King can help homeowners get rid of both kinds of yard waste, the ‘organic’ kind of yard waste such as grass clippings and the ‘inorganic’ kind of yard waste such as fencing and hot tubs. Below are examples of each type of yard waste.
‘Organic’ or biological yard waste can typically be composted, and can include items like:
- Grass clippings
- Wood chips
- And much more!
Junk King Vancouver will take just about every imaginable type of residential junk, except for hazardous waste. This includes things like:
- Corrugated iron
- Yard art
- Hot tubs
- And more!
Junk King Vancouver can significantly lessen the stress of decluttering large spaces by offering Vancouver homeowners a range of cleanout services as part of full-service junk removal and continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing. Reach out to Junk King today for residential junk removal.
Commercial Junk Removal in Vancouver
The owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, provides full-service junk removal to Vancouver businesses on a daily basis. Whether that is cleaning out dozens of apartment complexes or hauling junk out of huge warehouses, Jason Edge and his crew are able to get “businesses running as quickly as possible” by shoring up more space. Junk King Vancouver offers the following B2B services to fellow Vancouver companies looking to optimize efficiency:
- Office cleanouts
Removing office furniture is typically not something that regular employees were hired to do, and it might not even be possible let alone safe for them to remove furniture on their own. Junk King can help local Vancouver businesses by hauling away desks, wall units, filing cabinets, tables, chairs, and couches; the crew at Junk King Vancouver recycles, reuses, and donates wherever possible.
- Property management cleanouts
Increasing home values in Vancouver, Washington are tempting many homeowners to put their homes on the market. In fact, the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver says that there’s still supply needed to meet all the demand out there. The market is hot right now, and Junk King is happy to offer property management cleanouts to enable realtors, real estate agents, and property managers to get more leasable and/or salable space on the market as soon as possible.
- Storage facility cleanouts
By last count there are 56 storage facilities in Vancouver, and many of them have already contacted Junk King Vancouver for storage facility cleanouts when they needed a previous tenant’s items hauled away or a tenant needed their unit cleaned out.
Self-storage units can contain items unsold at auction or items that are simply left behind from a derelict tenant who failed to pay rent. By booking an appointment with Junk King storage facility managers can shore up more rentable space for new renters. Book an appointment with Junk King Vancouver today!
- Commercial scrap and construction debris pickup
A large part of B2B commercial junk removal at Junk King Vancouver is construction debris removal, such as scraps and packaging from new constructions or remodelings and debris from civil works projects. The latter can include rubble, concrete, and asphalt. Junk King also accepts demolition and remodeling debris such as insulation, bricks, and bathroom fixtures. Junk King will recycle up to 60% of every commercial junk haul for local Vancouver businesses!
- And much more!
Many Vancouver businesses are persuaded to go about junk removal on an ‘in house’ basis, but that can often be an option with hidden costs. Delegating junk removal to an employee internal to the company can initially seem like a money-saving option. When you consider the fact that ‘in house’ junk removal takes employees away from the jobs that they were hired to do, the decision doesn’t seem so wise.
A better alternative is hiring Junk King, North America’s top-rated junk removal service and winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award. “We service businesses on a daily basis,” says Jason Edge, the owner of Junk King Vancouver. “We help a lot of property managers and clean out a lot of apartment complexes downtown. Junk King Vancouver does a lot of same-day service, especially for Vancouver businesses.”
Businesses that Partner with Junk King Vancouver are ‘Going Green’
Since Junk King’s trucks are now 20% larger and Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company, you can expect to pay less and have more of your commercial junk recycled. Up to 60% of every junk haul is recycled at Junk King.
Junk King continues to be North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service because it recycles, reuses, and donates all kinds of residential and commercial junk. Junk King Vancouver assists businesses by removing office furniture, commercial equipment or handling full property and warehouse cleanouts. Call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online with Junk King and save $20. Junk King Vancouver continues to offer free, on-site written estimates with a 100% guarantee to businesses.
How to Work with Junk King Vancouver
Junk King is rated number one among junk removal companies currently operating in North America for trust, value, and performance. The true sign of a company’s success comes from offering superior customer service and receiving positive feedback in turn. For this reason Junk King is proud to have a 9.8/10 rating among Junk King customers in terms of online customer reviews.
Junk King is extremely convenient for homeowners and businesses to book an appointment with. Feel free to choose whichever of the four options below works best for you and your schedule:
- No-obligation, on-site estimate: This is still the most accurate way to receive a 100% guaranteed written estimate, compared to comparable competitors. The crew at Junk King Vancouver will come to your home or workplace and assess the job ahead. Having a look around will let Jason Edge, the owner of Junk King Vancouver, and his crew now know many resources will be needed to get the job done. After having a look around, you can expect a no-obligation, on-site written estimate. If you agree, then in most cases Junk King Vancouver can get to work that day! “Junk King Vancouver does a lot of same-day service, especially for Vancouver businesses,” says Jason. Ready to get started? Consider booking an appointment online – simply pick the date and two-hour service window that works for you – to save $20 on orders of more than $99.
- Online pricing estimator: By entering your zip code to ensure that you are in the service area and providing a few more pieces of information you are already close to receiving an estimate of the upcoming job with the online pricing estimator! You can choose to have the cost of your upcoming junk haul estimated based on either A) the actual items you need hauled away or B) the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you will anticipate using. You will only pay for the space in the Junk King truck that you actually use, and Junk King’s trucks are now 20% larger so that you save even more. The online pricing estimator is a convenient and reliable way to receive an estimate of your next junk haul.
- Text Junk King Vancouver a photo: Texting a photo to Junk King Vancouver is a quick way to receive an estimate of an upcoming residential or commercial junk haul. Simply text your photo(s) to 1-737-888-5865 and Jason Edge’s crew at Junk King Vancouver can assess how many resources will be needed. Once Junk King provides an estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive and provide a firm, no-obligation price for the job. Junk King is a full-service junk removal company which means that you can expect superior value, service, and effort on every job and for Junk King’s insured junk removal professionals to do all of the heavy lifting!
- Call to talk to friendly Junk King staff: This is a fantastic option if this will be your first time working with Junk King or you would like to discuss the process further. Feel free to contact Junk King Vancouver at 1-360-295-4584. The Junk King Vancouver location is located at 1909 E 5th Ave Suite D and open from 8 AM to 6 PM on Monday to Friday and 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturday. Junk King looks forward to taking your call.
After selecting one of the four options above, here’s what happens next:
- Choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule
- Junk King will show up promptly and take your junk!
Junk King Vancouver has recently added another truck to keep up with demand, and the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, and his experienced crew says that, “we serve businesses on a daily basis.” Need residential or commercial junk removal and same-day service? Call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online with Junk King and save $20 on orders of $99 or more. Junk King Vancouver continues to offer free, on-site written estimates with a 100% guarantee.
Junk King Vancouver Frequently Asked Questions
If this is your first time booking an appointment with Junk King Vancouver, then you might want to check out the frequently asked questions below. The official list of Junk King’s frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found here.
Are estimates really free?
Junk King Vancouver offers no-obligation, written estimates at no cost as part of its core service. If you are satisfied with the estimate that the crew at Junk King Vancouver provides after making an assessment at your home or workplace, then in most cases the process of junk removal can start that day. “Junk King Vancouver does a lot of same-day service,” says the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge. Junk King wants your business, no job is too small or too large.
Junk King Vancouver Do Full Demolitions?
Junk King Vancouver does small demolitions of sheds, fencing, and hot tubs, but Junk King will not demolish anything that is connected to your main building structure.
Is Junk King the same as Got Junk?
Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company and North America’s top-rated junk removal service with over 60,000 highly favorable online customer reviews. Junk King’s trucks are 20% larger, and Junk King is committed to recycling up to 60% of every residential or commercial junk haul. Vancouver homeowners and businesses will only pay for the space they use in the truck, which translates to more savings on residential and commercial junk removals.
What is ‘curbside pickup’?
The process of ‘curbside pickup’ works like this: Leave you junk by the curb or in your side yard, backyard, or carport and the experienced crew at Junk King Vancouver will arrive promptly at a time of your choosing and haul it away for you. There is no need for you to be home. Simply pick a date and two-hour service window, designate the area, and the crew at Junk King Vancouver will start hauling away your junk. You can even handle your payment over the phone for ‘touchless, no contact’ junk removal.
What safety measures are being taken during COVID-19?
Junk King takes the health and welfare of the Vancouver community and its own staff extremely seriously. Junk King Vancouver is committed to following the latest CDC guidelines on social distancing as well as using gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks. Feel free to text a photo to 1-737-888-5865 (JUNK) for a ‘touchless, no contact’ price quote! For the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, “customer satisfaction goes hand-in-hand with personal satisfaction.”
Why Junk King Vancouver?
- The owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, is the owner of multiple Junk King franchise locations. Jason was inspired early on by Junk King’s commitment to recycling and repurposing.
- The fact is that Junk King recycles up to 60% of every residential or commercial junk haul. Junk King remains North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service. “It’s important that we protect our natural resources and the environment,” reasoned the owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge.
- Many customers agree with that sentiment since Junk King Vancouver has had to purchase a second truck to keep up with demand and real customers have left 4.9/5 star reviews for Junk King Vancouver online. Laurie Cassidy sums up the experience like this: “awesome guys, fast and courteous.”
- As a franchise, Junk King is the number-one rated junk removal company in North America and has over 100 locations in the United States and Canada. Junk King is an established company – founded in 2005 – with a proven track record of success working with thousands of homeowners and businesses across North America.
- Junk King has a 9.8/10 collective online rating from customers based on over 60,000 reviews. Junk King Vancouver has a 4.9/5 star rating online among satisfied Vancouver customers. Mic Beau from Vancouver says, “The two gentlemen who arrived to pick up the junk we needed removed were very professional and personable. Very respectful of the property and our personal safety.”
- Junk King offers ‘touchless, no contact’ junk removal, payments over the phone, and business plans for B2B commercial junk removal and streamlined service. The owner of Junk King Vancouver, Jason Edge, says, “Junk King Vancouver does a lot of same-day service, especially for Vancouver businesses.”
- Junk King takes almost every imaginable kind of residential junk and commercial junk, including but not limited to: furniture, appliances, yard waste, construction debris, and electronics. Junk King even handles full estate cleanouts and warehouse cleanouts.
Junk King works around your schedule and offers multiple ways to book an appointment. Feel free to call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20. Junk King Vancouver continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing. Written estimates are 100% guaranteed to beat the written estimates of comparable competitors.