As members of an HOA, it’s your responsibility to keep your neighborhood looking attractive and clean, and a big part of that is cleaning up any trash or other junk that’s left over from projects and events. Sometimes you can handle it yourselves with volunteers, but sometimes the job is a little too big for you to take care of yourself. That’s where professional junk removal companies like Junk King Tacoma come in. Finding the right junk removal business can be a huge help when it comes to keeping your neighborhood up to the standard of the HOA.
What is Junk King and How It Can Help the HOA in Tacoma?
As the Tacoma area’s premiere junk removal service, Junk King is a great choice to help you out with any junk or trash that might be cluttering up your community. We’re a preferred vendor for plenty of local HOAs and condo associations, who use our services to clean up common areas and the debris left behind by construction projects or large events.
The way our services work is pretty straightforward. When you call Junk King, the first thing we’ll do is take a look at the scope of the job and offer you a quote. We can do that from a description over the phone, with pictures, or by setting up an on-site visitation and estimate. Once the estimate has been agreed upon, all you have to do is pick a time, sit back, and wait for our junk removal professionals to arrive. We’ll take care of everything else, including hauling, loading, and properly disposing of all the trash and junk. We’re sure to use HOA-approved recycling methods with everything we bring in, so if your homeowners association is environmentally-minded, we have you covered.
What are the Best Tacoma Junk Removal Solutions in the Market?
You want your community to be as clean as possible, which is why you want the best junk removal company available to help you out. We feel that Junk King Tacoma has the experience, know-how, and customer service skills to handle anything you might need us for, but we know you’ll want to shop around and get a few different estimates. That’s why we guarantee we can beat any written estimate you get from our competitors – we’re eager to earn your business!
When shopping around for a junk removal company, the best place to start is with their customers. You can ask around for recommendations, and don’t forget to check online reviews to see how satisfied people really are. Google and Facebook reviews are a good place to start, although we wouldn’t recommend looking at Yelp’s ratings, since they’ve been known to change them for businesses who pay for a subscription. When it comes to the junk removal industry, word of mouth is the most important thing there is, so getting advice from other HOAs is another great way to narrow down your options.
How to Manage & Keep Your Tacoma Property HOA Compliant – 5 Tips
If you own a house or other building in a community with a homeowners association, it’s important to make sure you’re staying HOA compliant at all times. This adds an extra layer of complexity to your usual building maintenance and care, making it a little trickier to stay on top of everything. That’s why we’ve put together this list of property maintenance tips to help you keep things clean and totally compliant with your local HOA.
- Read the CC&R – This might seem like an obvious one, but closely studying the declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions provided by the HOA is a great place to start. These restrictions are actually on file with the city and a failure to follow them could result in problems for you and your tenants if you’re a landlord. Just as relevantly, however, they can be used as a knowledge base for taking care of your property. Pay close attention to the area definitions since that will tell you which parts of your property and the surrounding area are your responsibility and which are considered common areas.
- Make a Checklist – It can be hard to stay on top of every part of building maintenance, especially when you also have to follow the strict rules of an HOA. A great way to keep track of everything is to make a checklist or calendar with every task and its frequency (every six months, every week, etc). When you complete a task, mark it off on the calendar and note when the next one is due.
- Pay Close Attention to Landscaping – One area in which HOAs tend to get a little nit-picky is landscaping. They tend to have rules concerning the height of hedges, lawn conditions, and other gardening restrictions. Landscaping is very visible, so it’s a higher priority to the HOA than internal maintenance tasks like servicing the air conditioning or repainting a bedroom.
- Clean the Sidewalk – In most HOAs, you’re not only responsible for your own driveway, but for the sidewalk outside your house as well. That means keeping it clean of grease and dirt, as well as killing any weeds that grow from between the cracks.
- Get Outside Help – If you can afford to, hiring outside help is a great way to keep everything clean and well-maintained without too much trouble. Landscaping and junk removal companies are typically aware of local HOA regulations and will be able to take care of everything without breaking the rules.
Final Words on Tacoma HOA Junk Removal
The most important thing when it comes to junk removal is to hire a company you know you can trust. If you’re interested in setting up an appointment with Junk King Tacoma, or you just have a few more questions about HOA maintenance and junk removal, you can give us a call at (253) 331-2916, contact us through our website, or stop by our location in Lakewood, WA.