Pets have allergies – it’s no secret. Perhaps you’ve noticed your dog scratching himself constantly, or licking her paws and legs. Bringing relief via medicines to our poor furry housemates can be expensive. However, there’s an easy, inexpensive way to sooth your dog’s skin: A rosemary bath. Not only does it help with allergies, it’s a natural flea and tick preventative.
All you need is 2 cups of fresh rosemary and 2 pints of water.
1. Bring 2 pints of water to boil.
2. Add rosemary. Let boil 30 minutes.
3. Let cool. Strain out the leaves.
4. After your dog is freshly bathed and rinsed, apply cooled rosemary water to the dog. Do not rinse off; let it dry naturally.
5. Store excess rosemary water in the refrigerator or freezer.
As much as we love them, pets in the home can cause some damage to our living space. From eating plants to chewing furniture and shoes, dogs don’t have to try hard to find trouble. If you have chewed furniture you’ve been meaning to get rid of, call Junk-King Austin. We will take furniture, destroyed shoes, and any accumulated dog toys and beds. In fact, Junk-King Austin will clean out your garage and attic – and any other rooms – while we’re there! Let Junk-King Austin help return order to your home.