The holidays are when families and friends come together to celebrate, eat together, and catch up on life. While this time of year can create cherished memories, the holiday season also has the potential to create stress. Holiday preparation is key to enjoying the season. Junk-King Austin has some tips to share:
- Think about last year – what were you most stressed about? Make a plan to ease tensions this year and have a more relaxed holiday season.
- If you haven’t created a gift budget, now is the time! Budgeting can be less than fun, but overspending is worse. Decide how to allot your funds and be sure to stick to it.
- Make a master to do list, then break it down into categories by deadline. Some things should be done before Thanksgiving, but others might not need finishing until closer to the New Year.
- Remember that saying ‘no’ to invitation is an option. Don’t feel forced into overbooking!
- Clean out guest rooms and storage spaces early to make ready for guests and for hiding gifts.
Junk-King Austin would love to help lighten your load this holiday season. We will help you get your house ready by cleaning out your guest room, closet, garage, attic, garden shed – you name it. More space is always a relief and Junk-King Austin can check that off your to do list for you.