Monthly Archives: January 2017

Phoenix Contractors Call On Junk King For Fast Clean Up

There are many ways that you can save money on your next remodeling project. You’ll still have to hire a contractor, by building materials and use a professional work crew but you can pitch in to help cut some corners. For instance, you can help with the initial demolition. Taking down cabinets, pulling up countertops and ripping up floors are hard work but can also be a lot of fun especially if you could to swing a sledgehammer! Once the demolition is done, you need to take care of all that construction waste. This is where you should follow contractors with what they do. They often hire Junk King Phoenix for fast cleanup.

construction-645465_1280

A work crew needs to come into a clean environment. They can either take time at the beginning of the day or at the end of the day to clean up that space. But it has to be clean. Does it make more sense to have someone do that for the workers so that they can focus on the job at hand? Junk King Phoenix will send over all you need to complete this type of cleanup. That would be to very capable movers and a huge truck. In no time at all, that demolition trash will be safely removed.

Outside of the remodeling job, you can always count on Junk King Phoenix for a fast junk pickup. Most of the appointments are completed within 24 hours of first contact. Junk King likes to move fast and that means you just need to be ready with all the items you want taken away. If you need more time to sort through all your things, then Junk King Phoenix will happily come by on the weekend for the pickup. The goal should be get rid of all your unwanted stuff in a single trip. Junk King Phoenix can deftly make that happen.

If you had to price out the service on your own, then you would find it costing almost twice as much is what Junk King Phoenix would charge. Junk King Phoenix has a pricing policy that is based on volume and not weight. Anyone who tries to charge you by the pound for junk removal is in doing you any favors! Contractors know they can always depend on Junk King Phoenix for fast junk removal. So can you!

Clear Out The Last Of Your Holiday Clutter With Help From Junk King Phoenix

It was not long ago when the Christmas lights or twinkling and the stockings were hung with care. Now all of those items are packed up and put into storage. But there could still be some lingering clutter left over from the holidays. You could have all kinds of old toys, clothing and appliances that were upgraded over the holidays. The issue then becomes do you need to hold onto all of that old stuff? If the answer is “no,” then one call to Junk King Phoenix can make it all disappear.

vintage-998419__480

Junk King Phoenix is part of a nationwide chain of professional junk haulers who have been in this line of work for over 10 years. In that time, they have literally collected tons of junk from homes, apartments and businesses. How much of that junk ended up in landfills? You might be surprised to find out that just 40% of what is collected by Junk King over the years goes to a dump. The remaining 60% is donated to charities or dropped off at recycling centers. This has been part of Junk King’s operating philosophy from the very beginning. That means here in Phoenix, Junk King is a business that is leading the way when it comes to recycling items that don’t go into the standard recycling bin.

All of this should make you feel good about getting rid of your stuff. Just because you don’t fit in the clothes you’re giving away or will be reading the books anymore doesn’t mean they will end up on a trash heap. That’s a good thing. Hiring Junk King Phoenix also means you don’t have to concern yourself with how heavy something is. You’re not could be the one moving it. Instead, it will be the two-man crew assigned to your task. As far as they’re concerned, you can get rid of anything from a piano to a hot tub. Junk King Phoenix has handled both of those and a whole lot more!

As soon as all that clutter is cleared from your home you can make much better use of that space. Think about all the clutter in your home. Now think about it all gone. Junk King Phoenix can make it happen.