Ready for some cold weather grilling? Just because the temperature is dropping is no reason why you should drop your love for a fresh grill steak or piece of BBQ chicken. If you’re new to cold weather grilling there are some tips you should keep in mind before firing up the old BBQ. First of all, you definitely want to dress for the weather. Just because you’ll be standing by a warm grill doesn’t mean you need to rough it. This is especially true if you’ll be flipping burgers in the snow.
It’s also important to keep your propane tanks full. Propane gas doesn’t work the way natural gas does in the cold so you might be using more of the stuff. You want to make sure you give your grill a little extra time to heat up. Remember you’re going from cold to hot and it’s going to take a while to get there. Grilling in cold weather is best for simple recipes. You want the kind of food you can flip and forget. Something that needs constant attention and basting might be better off cooked indoors. Above all else, have fun. Nothing beats grilled food in the cold of winter.
Hopefully, you’ve gotten a lot of good meals out of your current BBQ grill. If it is time to replace that grill you’ll want to find a way to make room for the new model. Junk King Atlanta is the way to go for this task. One call to these professional junk haulers and you’ll have that old grill loaded up on a truck to be whisked away. You don’t have to worry about taking it apart. The Junk King crew will either break it down or load it up as is. You also don’t have to deal with dragging that piece out to the curb where it could potentially sit around as a neighborly eyesore. Wherever your junk is residing is where the JK Atlanta crew will go. That holds true for your backyard, your basement and your attic. Even if it takes a dozen trips up and down steps to get at everything the Junk King crew will be happy to oblige.
After your stuff is loaded up, the Junk King crew will have two possible final resting places. Your stuff will either be dropped off at a recycling center or at a certified landfill. For the majority of all the stuff they collect, it will end up being recycled. That’s good news for a green Atlanta!
When you’re ready to toss out your old grill and anything else you want to get rid of Junk King Atlanta will be standing by.
Why Hire A Professional For an Easy Job?
Hopefully, you’ve gotten a lot of good meals out of your current BBQ grill. If it is time to replace that grill you’ll want to find a way to make room for the new model. Junk King Atlanta is the way to go for this task. One call to these professional junk haulers and you’ll have that old grill loaded up on a truck to be whisked away. You don’t even need to worry about taking it apart. The Junk King crew will either break it down for you or load it up whole. You also don’t have to deal with dragging that old nasty grill to the curb for your neighbors to quietly judge. Make quick work of your disposal needs and call on Junk King for your junk hauling and removal solutions.
If you consider yourself a handy person, you may scoff at the idea of hiring someone for something as easy as removing an item from your property. You may say “I’ll save money if I do it myself,” and you would be only partially correct. It is true you may save more money by getting rid of that old grill yourself, but there are a few things you should consider before loading that clunker into your truck:
- If it is taken to the landfill, there is an additional item thrown needlessly into the landfill, potential hazards regardless. On the other hand, if the grill is taken to the local Center for Hard to Recycle Materials (CHaRM), there is a fee that you must pay as part of the facility’s ability to continue recycling.
- If taken by a professional removal team (like Junk King), you don’t even have to move it. If you thought an easy job was doing it yourself, you must not have known this was an option.
- If you have a small vehicle, you may not be able to even take the grill yourself; in that case, you’ll need to either ask someone to help you or hire a vehicle service, which will end up costing you more than just calling the professionals.
- Most people that order professional services have more than one thing to get rid of—take the opportunity to order a Junk King MINI dumpster and spend a few days cleaning out the garage, back yard, or pool house. Once you see all the space available in our trucks, you’ll be surprised how strong the desire to fill it can be!
We Do All the Work. You Don’t Need to Lift a Finger.
Of course, if you didn’t want to order a rental roll-away dumpster, there is another option given by Junk King. The full-service option is a favorite among commercial and property owners, but it has also recently gained more traction in the residential sphere. The full-service option consists of a Big Red Truck, a two-person removal crew, and all of the tools they will need for your specific removal needs.
Further, the full-service is touted as being the best ‘bang for your buck’ because of the amenities of the removal:
- The Big Red Trucks are able to hold 6 pickup truck beds worth of junk.
- The Big Red Trucks are 20% larger than the competitor’s option at the same price.
- Before the removal, our removal crew will disassemble anything that must be taken apart (i.e. hot tubs, trampolines), and they will also do any draining necessary for large appliances (i.e. refrigerators, air conditioners).
- During the removal you don’t need to lift a finger, just point and our crew will remove the junk for you.
- After the removal, our removal crew will take care to clean the space before leaving—this is a part of our customer experience after all.
- Finally, after our crew leaves your property, the truck heads straight to our recycling hub. There, the junk and trash are gone through and sorted into various piles to await further processing, donation, or to be sent to a recycling facility. Only things that are soiled beyond recyclable ability are taken to the landfill.
All Our Supplies are Included
When you think about junk hauling and removal supplies, what comes to mind? Do you think of back braces or gloves? What about two-wheel or four-wheel dollies? Or what about floor protection like ram board?
There are many types of tools that Junk King removal crews use on every job. Things like drills, screwdrivers, saws, and even personal protective gear are necessary for some environments. A lot of the tools that are brought to removals are tools that our crews believe will greatly assist in the removal—this means that they may take a saw to a yard trimming removal to cut down tree limbs, but they wouldn’t likely take a saw to a department store cleanout.
Further, this means that the experience that our crews have, greatly impacts the ways in which we approach new jobs. This is unbelievably beneficial because if we’ve seen an issue once, we can handle it better and faster the second time around. This also means that you can rest assured that our professional removal teams know what they are doing, which will help to protect them and your property.
We Love What We Do, so We Go Above and Beyond
Junk King was founded in 2005 in California; 17 years later it would grow to become one of the dominant players in the junk removal industry, leading the charge for franchises with over 110 locations throughout North America. Junk King North Atlanta, as well as its sister locations—Junk King Cobb County and Junk King Gwinnett—is led by one such franchise owner, Harry Von Buren. Von Buren runs the three locations with his children and is very vocal about what he thinks about his legacy and ties to Junk King. He commented in a recent interview:
I get a lot of pleasure out of helping people; you can’t believe how many smiles we put on people’s faces. When we go there and their—as an example—their garage is just packed, wall to wall, floor to ceiling, front to back, and when we leave…they can park their cars in the garage. That’s just a small example, and they are so happy.
The happiness that comes from junk removal isn’t the only reason Von Buren chose to get into the business either. He originally joined Junk King because of their environmentally-conscious stance on recycling at least 60% of every haul they take in. However, that wasn’t a high enough number for Von Buren—he’s one of the first Junk Kings to espouse a mission of 95-95% of recycled hauls. His reason for this was made clear in the same interview as above:
You know you hear a lot of different experts [approximating the amount of stuff the world can hold] in terms of the number of people. You can hear anything from 10 billion to 15 billion. But the rate that the population is exploding, we’re not too far away from 10 billion people. If we don’t start thinking more about recycling, donating, repurposing, [we’re] to the point where, if we don’t reuse the resources [we have] they’re going to be gone…It really, truly is a survival of the species business.
The two quotes above are the reason why Von Buren and his team go above and beyond in every removal that they complete. From assisting with a department store cleanout and taking the time to clean up the surrounding work areas, to assisting with cleaning out mother-in-law suites, Junk King is always your local solution for every removal job big or small.
There is No Better Option when it Comes to Getting Rid of Your Old Grill
The best junk removal and trash disposal solution in Northern America, Junk King junk removal services are able to be contacted at any time of the day (or night). When you choose to move with Junk King, you are choosing to work with North America’s #1 greenest removal team, and America’s #1 customer service junk removal option. Contact us today to receive a Big Red Truck or MINI dumpster as early as tomorrow! When you’re ready to toss out your old grill and anything else you want to get rid of, Junk King Atlanta will be standing by.
When you choose to move with Junk King, junk removal is as simple as 1, 2, 3—just point and the junk is gone! Contact us:
- Call us at (706) 247-7513—you can get a quote over the phone in minutes or you can make an appointment with an in-person estimator.
- Text us at (737) 888-5865—text us pictures of your junk and we’ll text you back quotes for it; you can even get multiple quotes.
- Or stay online and play with the Junk King pricing calculator; orders placed online over $99 may become eligible to receive a $20 discount at the end of the removal.