Junk Removal Denver North
Fast, eco-friendly junk removal in Denver North
Meet the King of Junk in Denver North
Paul Durant is the Junk King Denver franchise owner. Before his career in the Denver junk removal industry, Paul was a general manager in the steel business. Paul knew at some point that he wanted to go into business for himself. After researching various businesses, he chose Junk King.
Paul started his junk removal service business in October of 2011. He immediately saw opportunities to grow the business. Another goal for him was to develop young people starting out in the work world. As he grew his staff, he developed a mentoring and training program that concentrated on customer service. It’s a win-win for Durant and the communities around Denver. He realized that he had accomplished that goal when he started receiving reviews that said his staff are friendly and professional.
Paul states, “When my employees make clients happy, they are doing their job. We just made their lives easier. They called us and their clutter is gone.” Clients really appreciate Paul and his employees, especially property owners and managers. Paul explains, “We provide flexibility in scheduling and make their properties rent-ready within 24 hours.”
Junk King in Denver is known to consistently deliver the top rated junk removal services in the area. The franchise believes in the Company’s green philosophy. Recycling and donating usable junk like refrigerators, construction debris, and garbage removal not only helps communities and organizations who need the services, but it also helps conserve the environment.
“It feels good to be a positive part of improving the local ecology,” says Paul. “We recycle electronics, plastics, cardboard, dirt, concrete, yard waste, metals, crutches, bicycles, and do our best to keep from taking things to the landfill.” Junk King recycles just about everything but hazardous waste! Paul is proud of his success as a Junk King franchisee. He is also proud of his two daughters who are now loving mothers. He spends his free time with his friends enjoying golf, poker, skiing, and watching pro football.
David Donovan has been the general manager of Junk King Denver North since 2016 and shares Paul’s values and commitment to the Denver community. “We want our customers to feel that they’ve welcomed us into their homes. It’s not just a simple business transaction. They’re really making a new acquaintance and connection with our team,” says David Donovan.
“I love it. Being able to help people, recycle, and donate a variety of items, like furniture and clothing to those in need, is really satisfying,” said David. “I love my job. It’s the first job I’ve had where I honestly want to come to work every day.”
The Greenest Junk Hauling in Denver North
In addition to providing stellar customer service, recycling and donating wherever possible are high priorities for Paul and David. “I go out of my way to ensure that most televisions and appliances get recycled or reused so that they don’t wind up in landfills.” Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company and provides eco-friendly residential and commercial junk removal.
Have residential or commercial junk and ready to book an appointment with Junk King Denver North? Call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online with Junk King and save $20. Junk King Denver North continues to offer free, on-site written estimates with a 100% guarantee.
Residential Junk Removal in Denver
Junk King provides superior value, service and effort as North America’s top-rated junk removal service. Part of that means continuing to provide fair, transparent pricing to customers throughout Denver and offering Junk King 100% guarantee to provide the lowest written estimate against valid competitors. With Junk King, you will only pay for the space you actually use in the Junk King truck.
Junk King helps homeowners in a number of different ways. Since Junk King is a full-service junk removal company, when you book an appointment you can have a variety of items taken off your hands, without your lifting a finger. Junk King Denver North accepts furniture, appliances, electronics, yard waste, and much more from Denver homeowners. “We make sure that televisions and appliances get recycled or reused,” says the owner of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan.
Related: Items We Take in Denver North
The When, What, and How of Residential Junk King Denver North
General Manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan, leverages a background in sales, customer service and hospitality into creating better customer experiences at Junk King. “We want our customers to feel that they’ve welcomed us into their homes. It’s not just a simple business transaction. They’re really making a new acquaintance and connection with our team.” Junk King cares about its customers, the environment, and keeping Denver as clean as possible. Junk King recycles up to 60% of every junk haul!
Denver homeowners and renters are sometimes confronted with a problem after purchasing new furniture: What should be done with the old furniture? That’s a question that comes up a lot for David Donovan, the general manager of Junk King Denver North. The team at Junk King Denver North have the resources to take virtually any kind of furniture, including:
- Sofa beds
- Filing cabinets
- And more!
If the furniture is still in good shape, then the crew at Junk King Denver North will do its best to donate or otherwise get your furniture in the hands of someone who can give it a second life. Junk King Denver North has formed partnerships with local charities, which take donated furniture, and recycling centers in the Denver area as well.
Related: How to get rid of old furniture!
Junk King Denver North takes appliances of all sizes – everything from microwaves and space heaters to the bulkiest appliances like water heaters, large televisions, air conditioners, and stoves/oven units. Because Junk King Denver North is a full-service junk removal service, it can also remove refrigerators and freezers from your home. In addition to the items already mentioned, Junk King can haul away the following appliances from your home:
- In-window air conditioners
- Large freezers
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- Trash compactors
- Wine chillers
- Space heaters
- And much more!
Many of these appliances are made from metals that can be recycled; metals such as aluminum, steel, and copper. “Recyclable items are always packed at the rear of the truck. That way appliances that contain scrap metal can be grouped together at the warehouse before heading to the metal recycling plant,” says the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan.
Related: What is appliance removal?
Electronic waste, sometimes called e-waste, can pose challenges for junk removal professionals because this kind of waste contains heavy metals and other potentially dangerous materials to leave in landfills. Since Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service, it does everything it can to recycle or reuse electronics and keep them out of landfills. “Everyone’s becoming a little more eco-friendly,” says the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan.
Electronic waste, in a certain sense, is a misnomer because items like computers and cell phones contain precious and semi-precious metals like gold, silver, and palladium. The trick is finding a way to recycle these items to help the environment, prevent new mining, and keep the existing resources in circulation. For every million cell phones that are disposed of or recycled, there is about 75,000 pounds of silver and 75 pounds of gold inside. Why not recycle or reuse these materials?
Junk King takes the following electronic waste from Denver customers:
- CD players
- DVD players
- MP3 players
- Video game consoles
- Other e-waste!
Recycling, reusing, or donating more of these electronics will help to protect the planet and make the most out of our present resources: “This perpetual cycle of continuously reusing, repurposing, and donating wherever possible can save things from going to landfills. Every little bit counts in terms of creating a more eco-friendly future,” according to the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan.
Related: E-Waste Disposal FAQs
Although Denver does a lot of composting already, homeowners in Denver should know that Junk King Denver North takes both ‘organic’ yard waste and ‘inorganic’ yard waste. ‘Organic’ yard waste is known as biological waste and, indeed, that’s the compostable kind of yard waste, such as grass clippings. ‘Inorganic’ yard waste includes waste that can’t be composted but can frequently be recycled by Junk King Denver North’s crew.
Junk King Denver North takes the following types of ‘organic’ yard waste:
- Grass clippings
- Wood chips
- And much more!
We will take just about every imaginable type of residential junk, except for hazardous waste. This includes things like:
- Yard art
- Hot tubs
- And more!
Yard waste can also include lawn mowers and leaf blowers. If you have any of the yard waste items above, then consider calling 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), texting a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or booking an appointment online with Junk King. When you book online you will save $20. Junk King Denver North continues to offer free, on-site written estimates with a 100% guarantee!
Estate, Storage, Foreclosure, and Hoarder Cleanouts in Denver
Since Junk King takes virtually every type of residential waste except for hazardous waste, feel free to contact Junk King for larger jobs, such as foreclosure cleanouts. Whether you have just moved or you’re planning on moving and need to get rid of stuff quickly, contact Junk King to significantly lessen the stress of full cleanouts.
Commercial Junk Removal in Denver
Colorado is home to eleven Fortune 500 companies, and Denver alone has over 40,000 small businesses. In order to stay competitive, businesses are constantly on the move – relocating and economizing where necessary. Junk King is there to help every step of the way by providing a number of commercial junk removal services, including:
While many businesses are tempted to attempt commercial junk removal on their own, on an ‘in house’ basis, the drawbacks can quickly start to outweigh the benefits. The problem with ‘in house’ junk removal and delegating the task to an existing employee at the company is that they likely weren’t hired to do this kind of thing and, therefore, they might not be insured for junk removal. ‘In house’ junk removal also takes employees away from the jobs they were actually hired to do, which means you might ultimately be paying more.
Junk King continues to offer a 100% guarantee and transparent pricing. You will only pay for the space in the truck that you actually use, and with trucks that are now 20% larger the cost savings of fewer trips can be passed on to the customer. In addition, all staff at Junk King North Denver are fully insured so that your business is protected. The crew at Junk King Denver North have the skills and resources to get the job done right the first time!
Removing office furniture is not always simple because you can quickly run out of space with the dumpster out back and simply moving a few dozen large desks can be a formidable challenge in itself. Junk King is both an efficient and eco-friendly way to go about office furniture removal. Junk King can take desks, wall units, filing cabinets, tables, chairs, and couches from offices; the crew at Junk King Denver North recycles, reuses, and donates wherever possible.
The Denver housing market is soaring right now. Recent reports are that home values in the Denver metro area have soared more in a single month than most years on record. This means that more Denver homeowners are on the move and that real estate agents, realtors, and property managers need to have junk cleared out of spaces to make properties leasable, salable, and showable. Call Junk King at 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online for property management cleanouts today.
There are nearly a thousand self-storage facilities in Colorado. Junk King is proud to offer storage facility cleanouts and help storage facility managers get more rentable space. When a tenant fails to keep up with rent and/or items go unsold at auction, storage facility managers can be left with potentially rentable space … rentable, that is, if there weren’t so much stuff there. Contact Junk King Denver North for storage facility cleanouts and get more space rented out to new Denver tenants.
“We have contracts with companies that have a lot of construction debris and concrete,” says the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan. Construction debris removal is part of Junk King’s business-to-business commercial junk removal. Because Junk King recycles up to 60% of every commercial junk haul, businesses can have confidence that beams, wires, scrap metals, and plumbing fixtures will be recycled often.
Businesses that Partner with Junk King Denver North are ‘Going Green’
Junk King continues to be North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service because it recycles, reuses, and donates all kinds of residential and commercial junk. Junk King Denver North can help businesses by removing a few pieces of office furniture or handling full property and warehouse cleanouts. Call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online with Junk King and save $20. Junk King Denver North continues to offer free, on-site written estimates with a 100% guarantee to businesses.
With a background in sales, hospitality, management and customer service, the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan, is passionate about protecting the environment and developing relationships with more businesses in Denver. David says: “I made the full-time leap into managing Junk King Denver North, that move not only proved to provide growth for existing skill sets, but has allowed me to develop new skill sets, grow my network, all the while providing a meaningful service to commercial and residential clients.”
How to Work with Junk King Denver North
Junk King Denver North has a stellar reputation among customers, who have collectively left 4.8/5 stars in terms of customer review. Junk King is also a 5-star company according to Yelp, the winner of the 2014 Angie’s List Super Service Award, and winner of Franchise Business Review’s ‘Franchise Rockstar’ Award from 2020. The way that the General Manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan, sees it:
We want our customers to feel that they’ve welcomed us into their homes. It’s not just a simple business transaction. They’re really making a new acquaintance with our friendly crew.”
Working with Junk King is extremely convenient for homeowners, renters, and businesses in Denver. Feel free to choose whichever of the four options below works best for you and your schedule:
- No-obligation, on-site estimate: This is still the most accurate way to receive a 100% guaranteed written estimate, compared to comparable competitors. The crew at Junk King Denver North will come to your home or workplace and assess the job ahead. This will enable the crew to gauge the resources needed to complete the job. After they assess the situation, you will be given a no-obligation, on-site written offer to consider. If you agree, then in most cases Junk King Denver North can get to work that day! If you’re ready to get started, then consider booking an appointment online – pick the date and two-hour service window that works for you – to save $20 on orders of more than $99.
- Online pricing estimator: By entering your zip code to ensure that you are in the service area and providing a few more pieces of information you can be well on your way to receiving an estimate of the upcoming job with the online pricing estimator! You can choose to have the cost of your upcoming junk haul estimated based on either A) the actual items you need hauled away or B) the anticipated volume in the Junk King truck you plan on taking up. You will only pay for the space in the Junk King truck that you actually use, and Junk King’s trucks are now 20% larger. The online pricing estimator is a convenient and reliable way to receive an estimate of your next junk haul.
- Text Junk King Denver North a photo: Texting a photo to Junk King Denver North is a quick way to receive an estimate of an upcoming residential or commercial junk haul. Simply text your photo(s) to 1-737-888-5865 and David Donovan and his crew at Junk King Denver North can assess how many resources will be needed. Once Junk King provides an estimate, all you have to do is wait for the Junk King truck to arrive and provide a firm, no-obligation price for the job. No job is too small or too large for Junk King. “We’re able to give people back their space, so they’re typically very happy to see us. That’s one of the most fun and rewarding parts of working at Junk King,” says David Donovan.
- Call to talk to friendly Junk King staff: This can be a good option to take if you need to know more about the process of working with Junk King or if this is your first time with professional junk removal. If you’re a homeowner who needs residential junk removal or a business owner who needs B2B commercial junk removal, then feel free to call Junk King Denver North at 1-720-458-1398. The Denver North Junk King location is open from Monday to Saturday, 7 AM to 5 PM. Junk King Denver North is located at: 2200 E. 104th Ave Suite 109.
After selecting one of the four options above, here’s what happens next:
- Choose a date and two-hour service window that works for your schedule
- Junk King will show up promptly and take your junk!
Because of David Donovan’s business background, “customer service is really ingrained in me personally, it’s part of my personality.” The entire crew at Junk King Denver North works extremely hard and is very personable. “We want our customers to feel that they’ve welcomed us into their homes,” explains David. Part of the customer experience at Junk King Denver North is a courtesy call when the ‘big red’ Junk King trucks are 15-30 minutes from your location. Junk King is a true full-service junk removal service that wants your business – no job is too small or too large, and Junk King takes virtually every type of residential or commercial junk imaginable.
Junk King Denver North Frequently Asked Questions
If this is your first time booking an appointment with Junk King Denver North, then you might want to check out the frequently asked questions below. The official list of Junk King’s frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found here.
- Are estimates really free? Junk King Denver North continues to offer no-obligation, written estimates at no cost as part of its core service. (Written estimates are 100% guaranteed to beat the price of written estimates from comparable competitors.) If you are satisfied with the estimate that the crew at Junk King Denver North provides after having a look around your home or workplace, then in most cases the process of junk removal can start that day. Because Junk King wants your business, no job is too small or too large. Junk King will happily take a few items or handle full warehouse cleanouts. “We’re able to give people back their space, so they’re typically very happy to see us. That’s one of the most fun and rewarding parts of working at Junk King,” says David Donovan.
- Does Junk King Denver North Do Full Demolitions? Junk King will do small demolitions of sheds, fencing, and hot tubs, but Junk King will not demolish anything that is connected to your main building structure.
- Is Junk King the same as Got Junk? Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal company and North America’s top-rated junk removal service with tens of thousands of highly favorable online customer reviews. Junk King’s trucks are 20% larger, too, so savings are passed on to customers. Customers only pay for the space they use in the truck, which translates to more savings on residential and commercial junk removals.
- What exactly is ‘curbside pickup’? The general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan, remembers more ‘curbside pickup’ throughout 2020: “We did work with a lot of our customers in terms of discounted curbside pickups.” How does the process of ‘curbside pickup’ work? Leave you junk by the curb or in your side yard, backyard, or carport and the experienced crew at Junk King Denver North will come by and haul it away for you. There is no need for you to be home. Simply pick a date and two-hour service window, designate the area, and the crew at Junk King Denver North will get to work. You can even handle your payment over the phone.
- What safety measures are being taken during COVID-19? Junk King takes the health and welfare of the Denver community and its own staff very seriously. Junk King Denver North is committed to following the latest CDC guidelines on social distancing as well as using gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks. Feel free to text a photo to 1-737-888-5865 for a ‘touchless, no contact’ price quote!
Why Junk King Denver North?
Junk King Denver North has contracts with Denver businesses and knows where to quickly make donations and recycling runs. The crew at Junk King takes just about every kind of residential and commercial junk while serving the following areas:
- Commerce City
- Wheat Ridge
Junk King is North America’s ‘greenest’ junk removal service, and the crew at Junk King Denver North recycle up to 60% of every junk haul. Reflecting on the ethos of environmental stewardship in Denver, the general manager of Junk King Denver North, David Donovan, found that, “It’s a younger city, and there’s a real sense that taking care of the environment and recycling more are high priorities here.”
Junk King is the number-one rated junk removal company in North America and has over 100 franchise locations in the United States and Canada. Junk King is an established company – founded in 2005 – with a proven track record of success working with thousands of homeowners, renters, and businesses across North America.
Junk King has a 9.8/10 collective online rating from customers based on over 60,000 reviews. Junk King Denver North has a 4.8/5 star rating online among satisfied Denver customers.
Junk King Denver North is business-friendly and offers payment plans for a variety of commercial junk removal services, such as office furniture removal, warehouse cleanouts, property management cleanouts, foreclosure cleanouts, and construction debris removal. Junk King Denver North has contracts with businesses ranging from tire contractors, construction companies, and schools to recycle materials in an eco-friendly way. “Last year we recycled truckloads of old desks and tables from local schools,” says David Donovan.
Junk King works around your schedule and offers multiple ways to book an appointment. Feel free to call 1-888-888-JUNK (5865), text a photo to 1-737-888-5865, or book an appointment online to save $20. Junk King Denver North continues to offer free, on-site written estimates, which is still the best way for us to give you our lowest pricing. Written estimates are 100% guaranteed to beat the written estimates of comparable competitors.